Price Decimal Precision allows a store administrator to setup custom decimal prices for frontend and admin area.
OverviewBack to top
Kashyap Price Decimal Precision for Magento 2 allows a store administrator to setup custom decimal prices for frontend and admin area. This extension working as globally. if you enable this extension, the effect on the whole website. not in the frontend or baked or a particular section.
This extension also allows store admin to change or delete the decimal number in a price, that displayed in the frontend and backend of your store. This extension multi-store configuration.
Price Decimal Precision lets you change product price precision. You can have from zero to 4 digits after the decimal point for prices and totals. Suppose you want to have prices as $12.4539 or $12 - you can do that with using this extension.
You need Price Decimal Precision extension if you want to change product price precision in frontend and backend. If you sell items that have prices with 4 digits after a decimal point or if you offer items that have round prices with no digits after the decimal point.
- Easy to install, uninstall and configure.
- Admin can easily enable or disable it.
- Remove or change the price precision from a specific website or store.
- Multi-Store Supported
- Admin able to set none to 4 digits after the decimal point for prices and totals.
- Price Decimal Precision applicable on the whole website.
- Supports English translation.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.2,2.3
Stability: Stable Build