Edit Order Email From Admin by Kashyap Software, allows the store admin to update customer emails based on customer request.
OverviewBack to top
Reduce the number of hours and frustration each time a customer mistypes their email. These are common mistakes, especially on order by phone transactions. In this case, default Magento 2 does not provide a way to edit the order email. Kashyap Software's Edit Order Email From Admin allows the store admin to update customer emails based on customer requests. With our extension, the is no need to cancel and reorder just to correct a simple email in an email address.
This extension gives you the ability to modify an incorrect order email address in Magento admin. Kashyap's Edit Order Email From Admin allows you to update or modify the customer email address of the existing order via the admin interface. This helps administrators to update email address from the backend to rectify the wrong email address inputted by the customer during the frontend checkout process.
- Edit order email address.
- Update the order customer email address.
- Add order email change history to order comment along with the admin user who changes the email address.
- Modify the customer email address on the order level.
- And resend the order confirmation email to the new email address.
- Store admin able to control directly / manually change the email address of the customer.
- Store admin able to change only order email, not in a customer email, it depends on store admin.
- Allows sending all the subsequent emails (invoice, shipment, and refund) to the updated email address.
- Get instant support with our Live Chat.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message on Skype: softwarekashyap
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 188.8.131.52,2.3 Stability: Stable Build Description: Initial Release-1.0.0