Other Extensions by K3Live
OverviewBack to top
Take your customer ratings and reviews to the next level with the Shopper Approved - Merchant Reviews Extension for Magento ®. Shopper Approved is a seller rating extension that helps businesses develop a positive image through customer ratings. They are one of the only merchant review companies based in the US that has direct syndication agreements with Google, Yahoo and Bing. They are also the only review company that consistently collects merchant ratings and reviews from over 42% of their client's customers - that's almost one rating or review for every two sales!
A Shopper Approved account is required. Pricing starts at $199/mo for up to 2,000 accumulated ratings and reviews, small business pricing available on request for less than 200 orders per month. Sign up for your Free 30 Day Trial of Shopper Approved today - Click Here
With over 3,000 active paying clients around the world including 1800Flowers, B&H Photo, NameCheap, 1800Contacts and QuickenLoans, you can rest assured that your online reputation is in good hands.
Here are some other exciting things Shopper Approved can do for you:
- Drip reviews directly into Twitter, Google+ and Facebook to add ongoing social proof to your timelines.
- Add Rich Snippets to your pages, giving you the ability to display 5-Star ratings in your organic listings in Google.
- Display the Shopper Approved Seal and Review Widgets on your Magento Shopping Cart for added credibility.
- Manage your customer reviews via the Customer Care Resolution system.
Be up and running in just a few minutes...
Shopper Approved is fast and easy to set up. You don't need any technical skills, and there's nothing to install. To get started, you simply go to Shopper Approved and sign up for your free 30 day trial, then activate this Magento extension and enter your Shopper Approved account information.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated JS to include token.