Boost your SEO and save your valuable Crawling Budget with PRG Pattern Link Masking Extension.
OverviewBack to top
JaJuMa "PRG Pattern Link Masking“ Extension prevents Crawling of Layered Navigation Links by Google and other search engines using the POST-REDIRECT-GET PATTERN (PRG PATTERN)“.
As a result, useless Crawling may be reduced significantly which leads to the available Crawling-Budget being used more efficiently, by focusing more on really relevant links. Furthermore, (Near) Duplicate Content issues caused by Layered Navigations are avoided and minimized.
Nevertheless, existing Layered Navigation URLs remain unchanged. Hence, when applying JaJuMa "PRG Pattern Link Masking“, existing (Back)-Links for Layered Navigation URLs still work as before and do not get lost and creating new (Back)-Links for and sharing Layered Navigation URLs in Social Networks is also still possible as before.
Business Value & Feature Highlights
- Avoid (Near-) Duplicate Content due to Layered Navigation
- Layered-Navigation /Filter-URLs remain unchanged and can be used normally
- Layered-Navigation /Filter-URLs Crawling by Bots is prevented effectively - Valuable Crawl-Budget is saved
- Optimization of Linkjuice as well as internal Link Structure of your site
- Optimized Indexing
- Easy Usage
See how the PRG Pattern Request Flow works in this short Video
With this Extension the Post-Redirect-Get Pattern is applied for the following functions:
- Layered Navigation
(= All filterable Product Attributes + Category Filter)
- Grid/List “Sort By”-Options
(e. g. Position / Product Name / Price … )
- Grid/List “Number of Products" on Page
(e. g. 9 / 15 / 30 … )
Deutsch / German:
English / Englisch:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build