With this module, it is possible to automatically add products to your customers' shopping cart according to rules defined within the admin.
OverviewBack to top
This extension allows the store manager to setup rules that will allow products to be automatically added to the shopping cart.
This is a good solution, for example, for when you set up a promotion rules such as "Buy 2 get 1 Free."
It could also be used to insert extended warranties or extra products that need to be paired with other products in the cart.
Please note that you may need to create a promotion rule if you want the added product to be free. You could also directly set a discount amount from the rule configuration.
It is possible to show details regarding the auto added products on the product view pages.
- Automatically add product(s) to cart according to rules
- Show products that would be automatically added from product view page
- Allow customer to choose between product list from shopping cart
- Show message informing customer regarding auto added promotion in cart. e.g.: if you buy a phone, get 64Gb usb stick for free
- Automatically add probuct on coupon insertion
- Rules' usage list
- Easy to setup and to configure
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixing bug with latest version of Magento 2