OverviewBack to top
IWD Store Locator is the best Store Locator add-on for your website. It helps you to bring more customers to your physical store by allowing your customers to search and find the store nearest to them, filtering stores by attributes, viewing store details and hours live and getting directions with one click.
The extension works from the Cloud, so this means, no complex installations or integrations, no coding needed and no tedious updates. Get set up in minutes and start driving more revenue!
IWD Store Locator Works everywhere! Yes, it works on any web engine out there! You would need just to copy & paste an HTML snippet and you're ready to rock!
But, what about the design? Well, we made it configurable & mobile-ready. You will be able to select whether to use the Google Map or the Here WeGo Maps engine, customize the map markers with your own design and even more, we allow you to create your own store tags and use them as store filters!
This extension is suitable for businesses looking for an easy way to add a Store Locator to their websites, it applies to all like groceries, gaming, clothing, apparel, convenience, drug stores and any other physical store out there!
Maps Engine Compatibility
Account & Pricing
If you choose to use Google Maps as your preferred map engine, it will require you a Google Maps API account. This account should set up separately from the IWD extension installation. Google has recently made pricing updates for this account. Please visit the following link for pricing information and to sign up: https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/pricing/
If you choose to use Here WeGo Maps as your preferred map engine, it will require you a Here WeGo API free account. This account should be set up separately from the IWD extension installation. Please visit the following link to sign up: https://go.engage.here.com/freemium
- Built-in SEO: Our Store Locator is the only solution on the market that allows you to use unique URLs for each of your locations.
- Bulk Import Stores: Allows you to Upload & Download your Store listing through a CSV File.
- Real-time open or closed notification: Automatically let know your customers if your store is open.
- Mobile First: Mobile-ready, it just like it was designed for mobile.
- Custom Store Attributes: Add any required attribute to your stores so you can allow your customers to filter them.
- Location by address or coordinates: Add locations by typing the address or coordinates manually.
- World-class support: With our amazing IWD Agency support, we got your back!
- Supports Google Maps or Here WeGo Maps Engines: Our Store Locator supports both Google Maps and Here WeGo Maps, you need to choose which one to use from your Store Locator Account.
- FREE UPGRADES: As it is a cloud-based platform, you'll get an upgrade and new features for free, forever!
How does it work?
It's so simple:
- Download the Extension
- Create a IWD account
- Create or load your stores using a CSV file.
- Copy the code snippet.
- And place it anywhere within your website.
- Your map with your physical store's locations will be displayed!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.2, 2.3
05 March, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile, Site Search & Navigation, Translations & Localization
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
IWD Dealer/Store Locator has gotten a complete design/UX upgrade and now works with any website! That's right...Store Locator works with any website, regardless if it's an eCommerce platform or not. We redesigned the store locator page, made installation super easy, and improved the configurations, making this our best version yet. And since Store Locator is now a hosted solution, you will automatically get future updates without having to install a new version. And the best part is...we're giving it away for FREE.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor