OverviewBack to top
The IWD Checkout Suite optimizes the checkout process for your Magento 2 store to be simple and responsive for users on any devices. By reducing the steps needed to submit an order, customers are more likely to complete the process and thereby increase your online profits and conversion rate. Checkout-page design is optimized to show all steps needed to complete the order on the page for the customer.
IWD Checkout Suite is fully responsive for desktop, tablet, and mobile views and works with all native Magento shipping methods. To simplify the checkout process, the IWD Checkout Suite has decreased the number of steps and fields needed to complete the checkout process no matter the layout you are using. The design and usability of the IWD Checkout Suite credit card payment block have been simplified with the help of the PayPal Commerce Platform to reduce the amount of time needed to enter payment information.
Everything included in our module is developed to ensure your customers can quickly and easily checkout, and hence, increase your site's conversion rate.
Built-in with the most advanced payment processor in the market.
With PayPal Commerce Platform you will be ready to accept payments from 286 million PayPal customers, in over 100 currencies, and across 200 markets, with advanced Fraud Protection and unprecedented control. PayPal Commerce Platform allows you to offer a variety of payment options from Credit Card and Debit Card Payments to alternative payment methods that vary per your customer region.IWD Checkout Suite and PayPal Commerce Platform will take you to the next level.Read more about PayPal Commerce Platform
The IWD Checkout is part of the next generation of checkout products:
- Easy to Customize: Maintain your brand image across the conversion funnel with our customization tools and enhance your customer's with a seamless checkout experience.
- Optimized Checkout-Page layout: Select between a Multi-step or One-page layout anytime. IWD Checkout's layout is built based on the best practices in the market for checkout-pages.
- One Checkout-Page for all the eCommerce stores: IWD Checkout enables you with the option to easily manage and create up to 10 Checkout-Pages that share the same payment information.
- Ment for everyone: It does not matter if you are an entrepreneur, small business owner, or big enterprise company. We built our product to match everyone's expectations.
- Cloud-based Checkout-Page: High performance and availability. It's all about speed and availability. Our Cloud-based platform will enhance your customer's checkout experience with a faster, and optimized checkout-page, allowing you to focus on what’s important, business. The more your traffic increases, the more you get on resources. We guarantee your checkout-page will never stop working no matter the peak of traffic you face.
- Responsive Design: Increase your conversion rates on mobile devices. IWD Checkout is designed to be fully responsive to any device.
- One-click turn-off: Switch between your default Magento Checkout-Page and IWD Checkout with one-click.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the IWD Checkout Suite have a Sandbox environment? Yes, IWD Checkout allows you to configure PayPal Sandbox credentials for testing.
Does the IWD Checkout Suite work with other third-party tools? IWD Checkout Suite does not allow third-party tools to render content on the Checkout-Page. However, it is compatible with tools that work on the backend like shipping methods, coupons, and promotions.
Which payment methods are available to configure? IWD Checkout Suite offers only the PayPal Commerce Platform as a payment provider at this time. You will enable your customers to pay with:
- Credit and Debit Cards directly
- Alternative-Payment Methods that vary per your customer's location.
- PayPal Accounts and Credits.
Can I use Braintree from PayPal as a payment method? Braintree is not included in the IWD Checkout Suite as an independent payment method. However, PayPal Commerce Platform has integrated the best features from this platform, and yes, you’ll be able to use a similar Braintree feature.
Can I customize a different workflow for my Checkout-Page? No, IWD Checkout Suite is a cloud-based solution that is designed to achieve default checkout workflows. However, if you are looking for some specific scenarios, please feel free to contact us!
Do you support Digital goods or free products on the Checkout? Yes, and yes, IWD Checkout Suite is fully capable of allowing you to bypass the Billing or Shipping information on the Checkout process for the digital items and free items on your store.
Information Security and PCI Compliance
Our IWD Checkout Suite is a PCI-compliance solution SAQ-A that allows you to accept payment using PayPal Commerce Platform. IWD Checkout Suite does not handle or stores any information related to credit cards or payments. All the payments are being processed and handled by the PayPal Commerce Platform directly. You can read more about this here.
Our Checkout PCI-compliant solution checkout flow:
- A customer shops on your site and chooses to pay using their credit, debit card, or PayPal account.
- They enter their payment and shipping details directly on the IWD Checkout page.
- They enter their credit card details on your site directly or gets redirected to the PayPal payment page if this method is selected. PayPal hosts the payment pages and API calls behind the scenes, so PayPal handles data security on your behalf.
IWD Checkout Suite stores information related to your orders for data processing between your Magento store and PayPal Commerce Platform as the extension works as an intermediary for this process. The data that is being exchanged between your Magento store and the IWD Checkout suite are listed below:
- Order Identification number
- Shopping Cart information
- Ordered Products
- Qty of ordered items
- Subtotals, Grand totals, Taxes & Discounts
- Customer's Email for easy identifying the order in IWD Agency's Checkout administration section.
- Payment Order statuses for synchronization purposes between PayPal and IWD Checkout Suite.
- Shopping Cart information
All the information related to the order is stored within your Magento instance.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
30 April, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Added compatibility with 120+ payment Gateways
One Page Layout
Google Services Compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.0 Compatible with Magento 2 versions up to 2.3.5
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor