Store locator for Magento is responsive and allows easily you to manage an unlimited number of locations.
OverviewBack to top
Let your customers easily locate the nearest retail location for your store! The Dealer / Store Locator displays an easy to use Google Map with all of your store locations. Merchants are able to add an unlimited amount of locations and include contact information per location. After finding a location, customer's are able to obtain directions directly to their selected store. For convenience, customers are able to search by a specific radius to locate stores within a 10-mile radius of their current location (for example).
For optimal results, choose to auto-detect the customer's location and automatically search for locations nearest them upon page load. This will save your customers time trying to enter and locate stores closest to them.
Help customers find your stores!
With the Store Locator, customers can easily find a store location nearest them and obtain directions.
- Search by country, state, zip code, and radius
- Automatically determine a store's geo coordinates on the map
- Display location name, phone number, address, and link to website
- Obtain directions with 1 click using Google maps
Customers can search within a specified radius
Choose to display the locations within the customer's specified search radius
- Show/hide the search radius from appearing on the map
- Manage the radius options (25, 50, 100 miles) that customers can select
- Control the color and opacity of the radius circle
Upload existing store locations
To easily manage your list of locations, you are able to import your current list of store locations via a CSV import
- Includes sample import file
- Auto-detects location's latitude and longitude
Installation & Demos
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- fixed minor bugs
- re-checked with phpcs