Refine Your Workflow with Order Grid Customizations. Allows you to quickly glance at statuses for your orders and get a quick summary of your order totals.
OverviewBack to top
IWD Custom Order Grid is the most powerful tool to beef up your Magento order grid. This module makes it easy to get a quick visual representation of the types of orders your store has, the ability to make mass actions, while also giving you lots of ability to edit the grid to your liking. You will wonder how you ever managed a Magento store with out it! Choose your own colors for all of your orders' statuses, like canceled orders, suspected fraud, declined payments, processing and new orders, and more.
Now you don't have to be limited to the columns Magento gives you by default, you can add or remove any to your liking. Rearrange your chosen columns to quicken your order workflow, and make sure you see only exactly what you need. With the Mass Action feature you can choose from a long list of new mass-actions like shipping, invoicing, and re-sending customer emails. Edit you mass-actions list at any time by pressing the gear icon. Enable and disable actions, and rearrange them as you like. With the new Quick-View Table totals you can view totals for taxes, invoices, shipping, refunds, and coupons for both your entire current table view and all of your orders at once. Choose which totals to see with quick configurations.
Color Code Your Orders
- See where your orders are at without scanning the entire table.
Edit & Rearrange Columns
- Clean up your orders table by pruning out unwanted columns and adding only the ones you need.
- Take full control of the Magneto order table by fully unleashing the power of mass-actions.
Quick-View Table Totals
- Preview your order totals right from the bottom of the orders table.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build