IWD's Order Labels lets you create and assign custom order labels directly from the order grid, as well as setup triggers to assign labels to certain orders.
OverviewBack to top
Add functionality to your Magento Admin panel with IWD's Order Labels extension. Create custom labels for your orders and display them in their own column in the order grid. Setup automatic triggers for your labels to automate the entire process! Adding these custom labels to your orders provides a quick and easy way to scan your order grid and see what orders are in various statuses. You could use this to add country flag labels to quickly see which countries certain orders are from.
Another use would be to add photos of the sales rep that is assigned to that order, or you could display labels cooresponding to the shipping method/carrier that is being used, and since you can setup automatic triggers they can automatically be assigned per shipping method. Since you upload your own images the possibilities are endless with this extension!
Create & Assign Custom Order Labels
- Create custom labels to highlight specific orders on your Magento Admin orders table. Create new columns to hold your labels and add triggers to automatically label incoming orders.
Assign Labels Directly from the Orders Table
- Asside from setting automatic triggers for your labels, you can assign labels manually, right from the table. Choose from labels that you have set up to appear in any particular column without opening the order or going through label settings.
Set-Up Labels For Quick Viewing
- Choose label icons from the open-source FontAwesome library or upload your own images to further customize your Orders workflow. Choose which types of orders will be automatically labeled, using order statuses, payment methods, and shipping methods as label triggers.
Organized by Creating Label Columns
- Add new columns to your Orders table to hold your new labels. Choose where on the table your columns will display and have quick access to assign all of your labels to.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build