Accept electronic signatures during the checkout process. Signatures are captured to each order's details.
OverviewBack to top
The Signature At Checkout solution provides a simple means of capturing a customer's signature prior to submitting an order. During the checkout process, the customer will be able to either type or draw their signature. Completed signatures are recorded and stored with the order and invoices for secure record keeping.
If your industry requires the customer to sign prior to purchasing products from your store then the Signature at Checkout can be set to be required in order to submit an order.
Capture Customer's Signature During Checkout
If you require a signature in order to purchase your products then customers will be able to either type their signature or draw it using their mouse.
- Type / draw signature
- Completed signatures are stored with customer's order and invoice
- Adjust title on checkout for requesting signature, "Please type your name below"
- Make signature a required field (optional) in order to submit an order
- Limit signature at checkout to specific customer groups/countries
Installation & Demos
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed minor issues
Compatibility with IWD ALL 2.0