Infinite Ajax Scroll automatically loads the next page so customers can continuously browse products! Includes 3 different modes of AJAX to choose.
OverviewBack to top
Infinite Ajax Scroll optimizes the customer's experience, loading more products when shopping your online catalog. While viewing products listed within a category, the customer will be able to easily load more products either by scrolling down the page to automatically load more products, selecting a 'Load More' button, or selecting a new page of products via pagination.
With the three different modes of catalog browsing, merchants are able to determine and implement the appropriate solution based on their customers and their feedback. For easy catalog browsing, activate the Ajax Scroll Mode in order to load additional products while the customer is viewing the products listed in the catalog; this will lessen the shopping clicks for your customers.
3 Catalogue Browsing Options
With Ajax Scroll, additional products are automatically loaded for the customer as they scroll down the catalog page. Since the page can get very long, a 'Back to Top' and 'Back to Bottom' icon is shown for the user to help navigate the page.
- Load additional products automatically via ajax
- Adjust design for scroll to the top/bottom button
Load More Button
With the Load More button, instead of directing the user to a new page to load more products, customers will be shown a button to select in order to load additional products on the same page.
- Manage text shown in Load More button
- Modify the color and hover color for the button
If you would prefer to show the traditional pagination for your customers then activate Ajax Pagination mode. This option will quickly load the next page's results on the same page instead of re-loading the entire page - resulting in a faster experience for your customers.
The following are advanced settings to assist with SEO and performance controls:
- Change the page's title when the customer uses ajax to load next page of products
- Activate "Smart URL" to change the URL once the customer loads the next page of information
- Pre-load the next page of information when loading the initial page
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Checked with phpcs