Out of Stock Notification allows customers to sign up for alerts once out of stock products are available.
OverviewBack to top
Looking for a solution to notify customers once a product returns to stock? The Out of Stock Notification extension provides the option for customers to subscribe to stock notifications for the product direcdtly from the product page! If a product is out of stock then a "Notify Me" button is displayed and from the customer can enter the address that will be used to notify them once the item has returned to stock.
With this solution merchants are able to gauge the demand of their products once they are no longer available. Not sure if you should reorder a specific product? With the Out of Stock Notifications solution, merchants can view a report that shows the number of customers that have subscribed for notifications per product. This report also indiciates if the customers have been notified once the product has returned to stock.
Subscribe for stock alerts
When a product becomes unavailable, a "Notify Me" button will be shown on the product for the user to select for notifications. Once the product returns to stock, the customer will receive an email notification.
- Notify Me button added to product page (supports all product types)
- Customers can enter the address used to receive notifications
- Email notification is sent once the product returns to stock
- Option to exlcude notification alerts from specific product types
- Edit the out of stock notification message shown to customers on the product page
- Magento admin page that displays all subscribers and status if they have been notified or not
Manage stock notifications
Customers can manage the product notifications they receive in their account by viewing a list of all products that have subscribed to and removing products from the list.
- Out of Stock Notifications page added to customer account
- Customer can view all products they have subscribed to for alerts
- Option to remove products from list of notifications
Installation & Demos
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- fixed minor issues
- re-checked with phpcs