Helps a customer to upload multiple PDFs for a single product from the product edit page in the admin panel.
OverviewBack to top
Upload PDF Extension allows users to upload and manage all types of files related to your product or CMS pages. Users can upload PDFs of user manuals, Presentations, Case Studies, Press Releases, and much more. This extension also allows users to share data with others when particular information is required. Customers can upload numerous PDF files with ease which saves their precious time and gives a smooth consumer experience throughout.
- Admin user can upload one or more PDFs for specific product.
- Here we are allowing the admin user to upload more than 1 PDFs for the specific products. It may be the user manual, Specification guide, User guide, Safety guide.
- Admin user can view uploaded PDF listings.
- We have provided the list view of all uploaded PDF on the product detail page. A user can see the entire list of PDFs documents related to those products. He can be free to download any from the list.
- Admin user can manage, edit and give a title to PDF, Which will show on product detail page.
- We are providing the facility to the admin user to edit the PDF titles that already set for existing PDF. Admin user can delete the unwanted PDFs from the list.
- Front User Can Download PDFs.
- Frontend user is able to download any PDF that he wants from his end. There is no any restriction on download from the frontend.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
First Stable Version:
Compatibility:1.6, 1.6.1, 126.96.36.199, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2