Validate customers manually. Approve or reject customers' accounts.
OverviewBack to top
Need to validate customers' registrations manually? Have a wholesale store or a private store with special prices and want to share the access manually? Want to temporarily freeze a customer account? The Pending Registration extension for Magento® 2 is what you need here. The purpose of the Pending Registration extension is to allow the web store administrator to manually approve customers' registrations. Upon registration the customer's account gets the Pending status. Administrator either Approves the account or Declines it. Until approved the customer can't log in.
Manual Approval of Customer Accounts
You are able to activate the moderation for new users and registered customers. If customers try to login the "Your account requires moderation" notification will appear. Customers won’t be able to go to the customer dashboard until their accounts are approved manually.
If the pending status is set, newly created customer accounts will be also moderated. If admin decides to deny access to the registered account, users will be notified by following message "Your registration is declined".
Automatic Approval of Customer Accounts
Choose customer groups to validate manually and let the other groups to create accounts without being moderated.
Also if there is no need to moderate accounts manually you can accept or set the "Pending" status for all customers registered in your store. Just choose the status in the general settings and apply to all users.
Easy Management of Accounts' Statuses
All accounts' statuses can be managed directly on the customers' grid or customers' settings. The separate section allows to apply one of three customer's statuses manually. Thus admin can review the customer's details and approves or rejects the access to the account.
When admin approves, declines or applies the "Pending" status, the emails will be sent to notify customers about the accounts' statuses. Once the account status changed the customer receives another email with an update. You can also customize the email templates via transactional emails as needed.
The Product Tabs extension for Magento 2 helps to create a private store moderating users' account to prevent your website from unwanted visitors and members.
- Manual approval of customer accounts
- Customer can't login until manually approved by administrator
- Easy management of accounts' statuses from backend
- Email notifications. Templates editable from backend
- Ability to change status to all customers in bulk
- Ability to approve selected groups of customers automatically
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
^ Added compatibility with Magento 2.2
+ Added ACL for the Pending Registration section in STORES -> Configuration
* Fixed issue with detecting the store ID if the store code is added to URL and the extension enabled on specific store-views only
^ Added compatibility with M2.1.5
* Fixed issue with account's status when creating order from backend
* Fixed the account status when creating customer from backend
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
^ Source code improved to comply with Magento code standards