The IPGPAY Magento 2.x+ Plugin facilitates the easy integration to the IPGPAY payment gateway with IPGPAY taking care of the complexity and expense of PCI DSS-compliance.
OverviewBack to top
IPGPAY is an Asia focused payment gateway headquartered in Hong Kong, with a focus on local customer service and elegant technology.
The IPGPAY Magento plugin enables merchants a low cost way to integrate a fully featured payment solution into your company branded shopping experience. The plugin supports all standard credit and debit cards as well as Asian preferred payment methods like UnionPay, WeChat and eNETS.
The IPGPAY Magento plugin provides support for a Pop Up Payment Page that renders correctly across mobile, tablet and desktop devices. It includes options for recurring or subscription billing and 3D Secure payer authentication options such as Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode. Card information is passed directly to IPGPAY’s PCI DSS compliant gateway, removing the need for merchants to capture or store sensitive card details. The IPGPAY solution also provides a full suite of merchant administration features including transaction level reporting and risk management tools.
With offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia, IPGPAY specialises in working with both global and Asia based acquirers to optimise transaction fees and reduce any cross-border costs. There are no hidden costs and IPGPAY doesn’t charge additional fees for features including; tokenisation, subscriptions, recurring billing and basic fraud controls.
A seperate IGPPAY account is required. Additional fees apply for the IPGPAY service. If you do not have an IPGPAY account, please contact our team or visit our website to learn how we can help your business grow.
IPGPAY Plugin Details
- In-built support for IPGPAY’s Pop Up Payment page
- Payment details are passed directly through to IPGPAY Payment Gateway. No sensitive information is passed through the Magento server.
- The IPGPAY Magento Plugin is standalone and downloaded here via the Magento Marketplace or added to your server via Composer
- Support for recurrent and subscription payments
- Support for 3D Secure payer authentication
- Fully responsive payment page rendering on mobile, tablet and desktop
- Supports all Magneto transaction types: Sales, Authorisations, Captures, Voids, Refunds
IPGPAY Solution Features
- Management features include:
- Multi-level Account Structures
- Powerful Transactional Reporting
- Role Based Logins
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Acquirer Settlement Statements
- Transaction Level Fee Reporting
- Comprehensive Risk Management Tools
- Customisable Transaction Blacklists (e.g. By Country)
- Extended Payment Options including:
- Virtual Terminal To Support Telephone Orders
- Payment Links To Support Marketing Campaigns
- Solid Infrastructure
- Enterprise Level 1 PCI DSS-certified gateway
- Always on 24/7 payments - 99.999% uptime guarantee
- Established for over 20 years
- Extensive online documentation
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
The Magento 2.0 Plugin facilitates the easy integration of Version 2.0 of Magento Commerce to the IPG payment gateway with IPG taking care of the complexity and expense of PCI DSS-compliance.
¥ Easy and cost effective integrations supported by a comprehensive user manual
¥ In built support for IPG’s Pop Up Payment page delivering a seamless customer experience and optimised conversion rates
¥ Payments, optimally renders on desktop, mobile and tablet
¥ Pre-authorisation and Capture fully supported within the Magento interface
¥ Credits (both partial and full) as well as Voids also supported within Magento
¥ In built support for recurrent and subscription payments