Compatible with PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication (3DS v2) requirements. Ingenico ePayments is a certified payment processor, active worldwide and with more than 20 years of experience.
OverviewBack to top
IMPORTANT: This payment plugin should only be installed by NEW CUSTOMERS of Ingenico. If you are an existing customer, please use our deprecated plugin because the installation of our new plugin currently will not support the migration of settings and token, so it's important that existing customers only use the depreciated extension. For more information, please visit our support site.
****This extension is only compatible with the OGONE platform. For the GLOBAL CONNECT extension, please see our Ingenico ePayments Global Collect Connect extension. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ingenico ePayments is the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group. We are a certified payment processor, active worldwide with more than 20 years of experience. We connect merchants and consumers, enabling businesses everywhere to go further beyond today’s boundaries and creating the future of global commerce. Benefit from a stable & compliant environment, a wide range of payment methods and local payment expertise! More than 160,000 merchants trust us. With advanced data analytics, fraud management solutions and cross-border commerce expertise, we help merchants optimize their business and grow into new markets around the world.
Ingenico’s payment extension for Magento enables merchants to accept online payments from customers all over the world. Whether you are a startup, a medium-sized company or a large corporate business, our solutions are designed to help you grow in your home markets and beyond. Our payment extension is built and designed for Magento 2. Get started and download our plugin. It's free and easy to configure!
Account & Pricing
The Ingenico extension for Magento is free and regularly maintained. To accept payments through Ingenico, an account with Ingenico ePayments is required. Fees incurred by the merchant for processing payments will depend on country, currency and payment method mix.
We offer several packages. Contact us today to receive a personalized offer designed around your needs!
Benefits For Merchants
Ingenico ePayments is a certified payment processor, active worldwide and with more than 20 years of experience. Our goal is to optimize the entire payment flow without adding any additional complexity for you. By helping you with the ‘last mile of conversion’, we at Ingenico ePayments work to significantly improve your customer conversion rates.
- We offer you access to a wide range of local payment methods and currencies (credit cards as well as alternative local payment methods), expertise in local markets and customer support!
- You may easily integrate with our responsive payment page or use your own.
- We guarantee straight forward pricing.
- Our platform is up to date with the latest industry standards and grants 99,9% uptime stability and securely process billions of transactions per year.
- We also propose advanced and scalable fraud modules adapted to your needs.
Integrate with Ingenico ePayments to benefit from:
- All popular payment methods for western Europe and North America
- Inline and redirect options for the payment page
- Build loyalty thanks to our smart tokenization solutions (store your customer cards details (alias/tokens)
- Reminder email to increase conversion for the abandoned carts
- A responsive and customizable payment page
- Advanced and scalable fraud modules (extra option)
- Compatibility with PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication (3DS v2) requirements
Benefits For Customers
Did you know that on average, one in six transactions are not completed because of various flaws in the payment process? That is why we have made it our priority to secure leading acceptance rates and provide you with the most stable platform on the market.
We provide different options for a fast, flexible & secure integration to our payment gateway. For example, our hosted payment page is fully responsive and holds smart capabilities such as:
- Card tokenization to simplify checkout for returning customers
- Customizable designs to fit your brand experience
- Built-in translations to 27 languages to guide local shoppers
- We also offer other solutions such as hosted tokenization pages, direct server integrations via our API
Payment Performance Engine
By actively and systematically managing the transaction performance, Ingenico ePayments has secured leading acceptance rates in the industry. This is made possible thanks to close partnerships with stakeholders across the whole payment chain, and a team of data scientists who focus on improving our payment performance daily.
A Partner You Can Grow With
Ingenico ePayments is a payment partner you can do business with. Not only do we offer a payment platform technical solution that customers can rely on and grow with, but we also offer in-depth expertise on the payment market, regardless of where you are in your business journey. Ingenico ePayments knows the payment market intimately. We are always happy to answer questions about local market needs, new sales channels, and can offer support with fraud and conversion challenges.
Security & Compliance
Ingenico ePayments is a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) certified organisation. We ensure that the payment data of your customers and buyers are safe. All merchants are required to be PCI-compliant. Known PCI levels for Ingenico plugins are PCI SAQ-AEP or PCI SAQ-A. Learn about PCI compliancy on our support site.
Sensitive payment data are never stored on merchant websites. Customers are always redirected and data is transmitted to Ingenico's servers during payment.
Copyright (c) 2015 – 2019 Ingenico Ingenico e-Commerce Solutions SPRL. Da Vincilaan 3, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium. All rights reserved. This source program is the property of the INGENICO Company mentioned above and may not be copied in any form or by any means, whether in part or whole, except under license expressly granted by such INGENICO company. All copies of this program, whether in part or whole, and whether modified or not, must display this and all other embedded copyright and ownership notices in full.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Certification check fixes