Accept local and international payments with the Ingenico ePayments extension built for Magento 2.
OverviewBack to top
Ingenico ePayments is the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group. We connect merchants and consumers, enabling businesses everywhere to go further beyond today’s boundaries and creating the future of global commerce. As industry leaders since 1994, our innovative spirit drives us forward across all channels. We are the trusted partner of over 65,000 small and large merchants who rely on us to make payments easy and secure for their customers. With advanced data analytics, fraud management solutions and cross-border commerce expertise, we help merchants optimize their business and grow into new markets around the world.
Ingenico’s payment extension for Magento enables merchant to accept online payments from customers all over the world. Whether you are a startup, a medium-sized company or a large corporate business, our solutions are designed to help you grow in your home markets and beyond. Our payment extension is built and designed for Magento 2. It is free and regularly updated.
The Ingenico extension for Magento is free and regularly maintained. In order to accept payments through Ingenico, an account with Ingenico ePayments is required. Fees to merchants for payment processing typically include a monthly fee and a fixed price per transaction and are dependent on country, currency and payment method mix. Ingenico also offers an all-in, full service contract that allows merchants to manage several payment methods through one single contract.
Several packages are available depending on the merchant needs. Contact us today to receive a personalized offer.
- Monitor, manage and reconcile payments from the Magento Admin Panel
- Dynamically add additional payment methods to boost conversion by letting customers decide how they want to pay in each country
- Improve conversion and offer a 1-step checkout experience in your own look and feel while reducing your PCI Compliancy efforts
- Benefit from our enhanced fraud detection tools
- Get support in 5 languages: English, German, French, Dutch and Italian
Security and conversion at checkout
Why choose between more security and more conversion when you can have both? Our Magento extension is designed with the FlexCheckout technology. The card payment data form is displayed through an iframe. The sensitive payment data is directly captured on our secure servers. Therefore,
- you control the look and feel of your payment page;
- you benefit from a fully PCI-compliant solution because you don’t have to store the sensitive card data;
- you maintain the payment page in your own branding. Ingenico ePayments is completely invisible in the payment process;
- you benefit from a seamless integration for various checkout scenarios including One Page Checkout;
All major credit card brands (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners) are supported.
- Origin verification based on the SHA verification
- 1-step checkout for credit cards
- PCI compliant template handling
- Multiple/Partial captures/refunds
- Accept payments by mail or telephone (MOTO)
- Send reminder mail with link to payment page
- Display fraud result in order
- Improve fraud detection through device fingerprinting
- Credit/Debit card split
- Dynamically add payment methods
- Advanced fraud detection support
Supported payment methods
The payment methods listed below are supported. This list is non-exhaustive and regularly updated.
- Credits cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International, JCB, AirPlus International, UATP
- Debit cards: Maestro, Carte Bleue, Bancontact/Mister Cash, Dankort
- Online banking: iDEAL, SOFORT Banking, giropay, PostFinance, ING Home’Pay, Belfius Direct Net, KBC/CBC, EPS
- e-wallets, prepaid & gift cards: PayPal, paysafecard, mpass, Intersolve, Ping Ping, Privilège, Masterpass
- Direct debit: ELV, BillPay, Eenmalige Machtiging
- Invoice: BillPay, AfterPay, bank transfer
- Online consumer credit: 1euro.com, Cofinoga, Aurora
- Installment : Klarna
Security and reliability
As a PCI Level-1 certified company, we ensure that the payment data of your customers and buyers are safe. Learn more about PCI compliancy on our Support site.
We provide excellent uptime. Consistently averaging over 99.9% availability, you can rely on our platform and the fully-redundant, fault-tolerant network it runs on.
Documentation can be found on this website.
The FAQ for the module can be found here: http://ingenico.support.netresearch.de/support/solutions
In case you can't find the solution in the FAQ, please contact our support team
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed issue with orders created in Admin
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
DirectDebit via FlexCheckout
DirectDebit now properly works using the FlexCheckout and Alias manager functionality.
Support for FlexCheckout v2
Implement the new Features of FlexCheckout, enabling custom templates for the Flexcheckout form
Hash (#) from OrderIdThe transmitted OrderId is now by default he orders increment id without a hash. The previous behaviour is not changed during upgrade though. If you are updating the extension and want to use the order increment id without a hash as your merchant reference, please contact our support.
Reduce necessary clicks for payment methods using FlexCheckout and Alias managerDirectDebit country selection, preselect empty alias, if necessary
Alias usage on retry pageAllow alias usage on order retry page
Banktransfer not transmitting brandThe banktransfer payment method failed to transmit the brand selection from the checkout, this is now fixed
Backend strings not translatableSome strings in the backend were not translatable due to wrong syntax, this is now fixed.
PayID not shown for "Existing Ingenico Transaction" methodThe PayID is now properly displayed on the order detail page
Inline Creditcards with 3D-secure lead to alias creationDue to the structure of the feedback 3DS credit cards lead to alias creation in Magento even if the merchant did not choose to provide that feature. This is now fixed.
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- PCI comliant credit card processing and a wide variety of payment methods
- support advanced fraud detection on Ingenico side, display results in Magento
- follow-up features, to lead initally failed payments to a successful state
- support for Ingenicos hosted tokenization, allowing your customers to save and reuse their payment details
* Payment Retry page with payment method selection
Allows a customer to rechoose his payment method in case of a failed payment to finish up
the order process.Payment methods are restricted to payment methods offered by this extension.
* PayPerMail payment method
Adds a payment method for backend orders which sends a link to the customer to the payment
retry page, emulating a failed payment and offering the customers to choose the payment method
* Configurable payment method logos
Adds logos for the payment methods offered by this extension. The logos and their placing can
be configured in the payment method configuration. A set of default logos is provided.
* Country specific payment method activation
Adds the ablility to activate payment methods for certain billing countries only.
* BCMC mobile
The extension offers device detection and properly transmits the detected device type to the
platform for an optimal payment page.
* Exception message for unclear transactions
Customers now get a session message if their payment transaction is in an unclear status (due
to technical issues or similar) to manage expectations of order processing.
* Alias manager for eCommerce transactions
Credit and debit cards that are processed via eCommerce (redirect) payments now also support
alias creation and management in the shop.
* Klarna compatibility
Improved Klarna compatibility, especially for the OpenInvoiceAT payment method to properly
transmit address informations and provide means to use the proper encoding necessary for
* Wording and display for redirect payments
Updated all payment methods that redirect to properly show an indicator to the customer.
* Remove no longer supported payment methods
Removed mpass as it is no longer supported.
* Improved address split algorithm
Splitting up addresses into street name and house number has been improved greatly to support
most address formats.
* Additional comments to make configuration easier
Added additional comments and tooltips to prevent common configuration mistakes/problems for
* Alias always stored even if customer disagreed
A problem on the platform lead to aliases always being stored permanently, even if the
customer choose against it. A workaround has been implemented in the extension to prevent
* Placeform and Placeform3dsecure pages cached
These pages got cached even though they mustn't, leading to SHA mismatches for the customer.
This is now fixed.
* Partial captures for OpenInvoiceNL not working
Due to refactoring in related functionality there was an issue with shipping cost transmission,
which prevented partial captures for this payment method. This is now fixed.
* Invoice falsely marked as paid for iDEAL payments
Invoices for iDEAL payments could get marked as paid even if the transaction status suggested
otherwise. This is no longer the case.
* Fraud not properly displayed in Magento
The transaction status indicating a suspected fraud was not properly displayed in the Magento
backend. This is no longer the case.
* A customers saved aliases are not displayed on the payment retry page
Release notes 2.2.1
* OrderEmails not being sent for eCommerce/3DS
A bug prevented order confirmation mails being sent for orders that triggered a redirect to Ingenico. This has been fixed.
* Provoke invalid quote
Through a specific workflow involving the payment retry page it was possible for the customer to get a invalid quote, rendering him unable to complete future checkouts. This has been fixed
* SSL certificate validation on directlink calls
The extension now explicitly validates the SSL certificates offered by the API endpoints on server to server requests.