Extension for UPS shipping labels printing, return labels, commercial paperless invoices, pickup shedule in manual and automatic modes. Supports Zebra Thermal printer.
OverviewBack to top
This extension is the powerful tool for UPS shipping in Magento. It makes UPS shipping smart and easy. You can create UPS shipping labels, link to UPS return labels and UPS invert labels (shipping label for shipping from customer to shop). You can create labels in automatic mode - as soon as an order is placed. Shipping labels are creates by default settings. Also you can create UPS shipping labels manually and individually edit each setting you need. UPS Shipping Manager Pro allows to create UPS labels for all countries, where UPS supports shipping API (85 countries). You have to use your UPS account credentials for labels creation. Use Test mode for creation of test labels and real mode to create billable labels. Every label you can delete after creation. The label will be deleted on UPS.com website as well.
To use this extension you have to enter your own UPS Account credentials. Click here for more information. Contact your local UPS office for your local or personal prices.
Return labels: Starting on October, 10, 2017, UPS doesn't privide return labels to the other websites. Instead UPS provides a link to their website, where users can create and print return label without additional actions.
Using this extension, Admin can create link to UPS return labels when he creates the Credit Memo. Customer, will receive this link to return label from his account on the front side and print at home. Customer also can create link to return labels by himself, from his account, for orders where an invoice was created. Link to Return label can be also created automtically, simultaneously with shipping labels. The address book allows you to use up to 10 addresses for the shipper. You can use multi shipments and multi packages. The system automatically inserts the Tracking Number into the Shipping Information block of the shipment and sends it to customer by email. You can set weight and dimensions and create up to 5 given size packages. Use COD and Negotiated rates. The extension allows you to bill for shipment to Third Party Payer. You can create Pickup schedule and pickups. For International shipping, you can create Paperless Commercial Invoices.
Fully supports Multistore functions: UPS Shipping Manager Pro allows you to make different settings and use different UPS accounts for different stores in your Magento.
Based on UPS Shipping API and Pickup API.
Extension works in all countries, where UPS supports Shipping API (85 countries).
Also you can read about this extension and contact Support Team on our website.
Main features :
- Fully Automatic Generation of UPS Shipping Labels: label generates automatically , when order submitted;
- Bulk Generation of UPS Shipping Labels: Admin selects orders and generates labels by one click for all selected orders;
- Manually Generation of UPS Shipping Labels: Admin creates labels manually and can change settings for each label;
- Print UPS labels by Zebra Thermal printer or any other printer;
- UPS Pickup Service : Create Pickup Shedule;
- Paperless Commercial Invoices : Commercial Invoice in Paperless and PDF format.
The extension also allows :
- Create UPS Shipping Labels and Pickup Shedule using your own UPS Account Credentials;
- Create UPS Shipping Labels in Fully Automatic Mode – labels create when order submitted;
- Create UPS Shipping Labels in Bulk mode - bulk creation from Orders’ page by one click;
- Create UPS Shipping Labels in Manual mode - create manually Shipments and Labels;
- Create UPS Shipping Labels and Pickups in Test Mode and in Real Mode (billable Labels and Pickups); completely pass UPS Certification Process (you will receive docs with the extension);
- Create and print UPS Shipping Labels, even if UPS shipping is disabled in your Magento® System and you use Flat Rates or Table Rates for Customers;
- Fill Address Book - create up to 10 addresses for Shipper and Ship From;
- Generate UPS Shipping Labels for every Shipment, use Multishipment and Multipackages, store and delete generated Shipping Labels in your Magento® System;
- Automatically create Packages to every product in an order (as setting);
- Automatically insert Tracking Number into the Shipping Information block of the Shipment;
- Save the cost of shipment (created UPS shipping label) in the shipment’s table;
- Customize for each label a lot of parameters, including: UPS Shipping Method, Packaging conditions, Shipment Description, mark Shipment as Residential or Commerce;
- Create Return Labels by Customer (from customer’s account) and by Admin (from Credit Memo);
- Create Return Labels by Admin automatically, simultaneously with the Forward Labels;
- Take into account the Weight and Dimensions of Packages;
- Admin can prepare up to 5 packages with different dimensions and select one of them for label creation;
- Use Negotiated Rates, COD, set Duty and Taxes and some other settings (see detailed in Configuration);
- Set Quantum View Notification;
- Print Shipping Labels as GIF, HTML and PDF documents, allows printing adjustments;
- Print UPS Shipping Labels by Zebra Thermal printer;
- Use Bulk Printing - you select a few orders and then create PDF file with all shipping labels of these orders (you should create the labels for these orders previously);
- Bill Shipment to Third Party Payer;
- Create Third Party Payers;
- Create Pickup Shedule;
- Create, edit and cancel Pickups;
- Note: The extension can not create labels for Dangerous Goods (this is not supported by UPS Shipping API).
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Added thermal printing with QzTray plugin,
- Added the separate block for Bulk label creation settings in
Configuration. Now there are separate blocks "Automatic label
creation" and "Settings for Bulk label creation",
- Migrated some options in Configuration:
"Send tracking number on customer email" option moved to "Default
"Create packages for each Product in an Order?" and "Create packages
by product attribute?" moved to "Default packaging settings" block
- Added the UPSAccessPointID to request for UPS label,
- Added 2 umlauts - 'Ø', 'ø',
- Added automatically calculation of Large package indicator,
- Remove Currency option from Shipment settings page. It displays only
- Added changes to Address blocks in Configuration. Fields of Address
block are hide if the address is disactivated. Added real validation,
- Added automatically calculation of boxes and packages,
- Fixed an error in title: In the file 'Autoprint.php' in line 45 and
57 were added the filter 'status' but the relating column in the
database is called lstatus,
- Fixed State Province code for Ireland and other countries where the
state province code wasn't set in magento,
- Added changes to Return label according the updates in UPS rules for
Electronical service code: the Electronic Return Label has a link to
UPS.com where it will ask if client would like to print the label or
email it to them to print later. It doesn't display in admin like
image or PDF anymore,
- Dimension blocks renamed to Boxes, like Box1, Box2 and etc. (Configuration),
- Added changes to COD option behavior in case of using Access point
shipping method to prevent "Accessory may not be combined with the
- Added the possibility to operate of discount functionality of product price
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Independent settings for Automatic labels creation and Bulk label creation – by 2 different blocks in Configuration.
Direct printing by Thermal printer (Zebra), connected via USB. But automatic printing still possible only via Internet.