Allows users to create FedEx shipping labels, return labels, and International invoices manually and automatically. Thermal printing or printing of PDF by laser printer.
OverviewBack to top
This extension makes FedEx Shipping in Magento smart and easy. It allows the admin to create and print FedEx shipping labels and FedEx return labels. You also can create FedEx "invert" labels - shipping labels for shipping from customer to shop. You can create FedEx labels in fully automatic, bulk and manual modes. The system automatically inserts Tracking Number into the Shipping Information block of the shipment and sends it to the customer by email. You can set weight and dimensions and create up to 10 given size packages. Extension can automatically calculate packages, based on products dimenasions and prapared boxes. Use COD and set as default a lot of parameters, including: Customer Reference Type, Default Shipping Methods for Domestic and International shipping, Dropoff, Packaging Type Code, Payer, etc. Extension allows you to bill shipment to Third Party Payer and set International Options. You can select default currency and Payment Conditions of Duties and Taxes for International shipments.
To use this extension you have to enter your own FedEx Account credentials. Click here for more information.
You can use test mode or real mode to create test or billable labels. Address book allows you to use up to 10 addresses for shipper. You can use multi shipments and multi packages. FedEx Shipping Manager Multistore allows you to set different settings and use different FedEx accounts for different stores in your Magento.
You can create FedEx labels in PDF, ZPLII or EPL2 formats. FedEx Shipping Manager supports printing by Thermal printer, connected to computer via USB. The price for FedEx Shipping Manager is $249. After purchase we provide lifetime email support.
With FedEx Shipping Manager you can:
- Use your own FedEx account for labels creation;
- Create test labels or billable labels;
- Create FedEx labels manually or automatically (as soon as order is placed);
- Select FedEx shipping method for domestic and international shipping, for shipping labels and return labels independently;
- Create FedEx return labels : by admin or by customer from front side;
- Create compliance between standart Magento shipping methods (Free shipping, Flat rates, etc.) and FedEx shipping services;
- Set weight and dimensions of your shipments: you can use weight and dimensions of each product (by attributes) or create up to 10 given size packages for automatization;
- Select who pay for shipment: shipper, recipient or third party payer;
- Manage currency, duty and tax charges, additional handling, insured value, use COD, etc.
- Automatically send tracking number to customer immediately after shipping label creation;
- Print FedEx labels as PDF, ZPLII and EPL2 – by Thermal printer; Thermal printer can be connected to computer directly via USB;
- Manage size of the FedEx labels (4×6, 4×8, 4×9);
- Print FedEx labels automatically by Thermal printer (only via Internet, you printer should have external IP and Port);
- Use address book for different shipper addresses;
- Fully supports Multistore functions.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build