This extension allows the user to create and print DHL Shipping labels and DHL Return labels manually and automatically.
OverviewBack to top
This extension makes DHL Shipping in Magento smart and easy. It allows the admin to create and print DHL shipping labels and DHL return labels. You can create DHL labels in fully automatic, bulk and manual modes. The system automatically inserts Tracking Number into the Shipping Information block of the shipment and sends it to the customer by email. You can set weight and dimensions and create up to 5 given size packages. Use COD and set as default a lot of parameters, including: Packaging Type, Region Code, Shipping method, Shipping description, Type of Delivery, Who pay for Shipment, etc. Extension allows you to bill shipment to Third Party Payer and create International Invoice.
You can create DHL labels in PDF, ZPLII or EPL2 formats. DHL Shipping Manager supports printing by Thermal printer, connected to computer via USB.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension you have to enter your own DHL Account credentials. Click here for more information. Your DHL account should support DHL XML Service. You can use test mode or real mode to create test or billable labels. Address book allows you to use up to 5 addresses for shipper. You can use multi shipments and multi packages.
Using DHL Shipping Manager you will pay only to DHL by DHL prices.
DHL Shipping Manager allows you to make different settings and use different DHL accounts for different stores in your Magento.
DHL Shipping Manager based on DHL XML Service
- Note: to our knowledge, DHL doesn’t support XML Service in Germany and Poland.
Fully compatible with other our extensions: UPS Shipping Manager Pro, FedEx Shipping Manager and IM Shipping Methods.
The extension allows:
- Create DHL Shipping Labels using your own DHL Account Credentials;
- Create DHL Shipping Labels in Automatic mode - labels will appear exactly after customer submit the order;
- Create DHL Shipping Labels in Manual mode - create manually Shipments and Labels;
- Create DHL Shipping Labels in Bulk mode – allows create label from Orders grid page;
- Create DHL Shipping Labels in Test Mode and in Real Mode (billable Labels);
- Create and print DHL Shipping Labels, even if DHL shipping is disabled in your Magento® System and you use Flat Rates or Table Rates for Customers;
- Fill Address Book – create up to 10 addresses for Shipper and Ship From;
- Generate DHL Shipping Labels for every Shipment, use Multishipment and Multipackages, store and delete generated Shipping Labels in your Magento® System;
- Automatically insert Tracking Number into the Shipping Information block of the Shipment;
- Tracking number can be automatically sent to customer with notification email after label creation.
- Set by default and for each label a lot of parameters, including: Packaging Type, Shipment description, Notification message, Type of Delivery, Who pay for Duties and Taxes, etc.;
- Create Return Labels by Customer (from customer’s account) and by Admin (from Credit Memo);
- Create Return Labels by Admin automatically, simultaneously with the Forward Labels;
- Take into account the Weight and Dimensions of Packages;
- Units of measurement (kg, cm, inch, ft) can be interconverted automatically for each country if needed;
- Automatic packaging: you can use weight and dimensions of each product (by attributes) and create up to 10 given sizes Boxes for automatic label creation. Automatically calculation of required Box for current shipment;
- Use COD (Cash On Delivery);
- Set Notifications for Admin and Customer independently;
- Create and print Shipping Labels in different sizes (8×4, 6×4) and formats: PDF or for Thermal printing;
- See all created DHL labels in one list for easy printing;
- Use Bulk Printing - you select a few orders and then create PDF file with all shipping labels of these orders for printing;
- Bill Shipment to Third Party Payer;
- Create Third Party Payers;
- Fully supports Multistore functions.
System Requirements :
- CURL: no less than 7.19.7
- PHP: no less than 7.0
- OpenSSl: version no less than 1.0.1.
- Protocol TLSv1.2
DHL Shipping Manager allows you to create DHL shipping labels in three modes:
- Fully Automatic mode – automatic creation simultaneously with orders submit;
- Bulk mode - bulk creation directly from the orders’ page;
- Manual mode - manually create shipment(s) and then generate label(s);
DHL creates labels in PDF or ZPL / EPL formats for Thermal printing.
List of all created DHL labels:
Do to: Sales->DHL labels
Here you see all created labels and can additionally create any type of labels for any order:
- DHL shipping label
- DHL return label
- DHL invert label (shipping label for shipping from customer to shop).
And here you can print any created label.
Multi stores functional:
- If you set up a few stores on one Magento installation, you can use Multi stores version of our extension.
- It allows you to use different DHL accounts and to make different settings for different stores.
- First, you make default configuration;
- Then you configure settings for separate stores.
- For every setting you may leave default value, or change it;
- You can use different DHL accounts, shipping methods, Shipper and Ship From addresses, etc.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Added default shipping method for International shipments.
Added IsDutiable parameter
Corrected Time Zone option
Added functionality for Dangerous goods
Added Currency code drop-down list
Direct Thermal printing of ZPL/EPL labels
Added new labels formats for printing
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed specific issues from Extension Quality Program checks.