Shipping Flate Rate5 offers a single flat rate option
OverviewBack to top
Shipping Flat Rate5 is an upgraded extension that allows the merchant to offer a single flat rate shipping option to their Magento store by serving multiple flat rate methods based on different prices and conditions. This extension overcomes the limitation of having only one flat rate shipping method available in Magento. Shipping Flat Rate5 is especially helpful when merchants dispatch the items in more than one country and flat shipping is required for them. The extension does not require any additional services to function in your Magento platform.
Shipping Flat Rate5 is standardized version of single flat rate shipping where it is possible to configure different shipping rates for different countries at the same time. For example, if shipping rate for India is $5 and you want to add the same rate for USA also, you can do that using Shipping Flat Rate5. It is easy to use and everything can be easily configured in backend itself.
The admin can create 5 flat rate shipping methods with different prices and conditions using this extension:
- Magento Admin can select type and based on the same it can charge to customers. For example, set the Type with the option Per Item or Per Order.
- Magento Admin can configure the shipping price for each item in fixed manner.
- Magento Admin can also configure the handling fee in fixed or percentage manner.
- Magento Admin can add different error message for specific shipping method.
- Magento Admin can also enable specific flat rate shipping method for specific or all countries.
- Magento Admin can set the sort order to display shipping method in frontend based on the sorting configured in backend.
Following are the list of features of Shipping Flat Rate5 module -
- With complete backend configuration, there is no need of any coding as all parameters can be easily configured in backend itself.
- It can create 5 flat rate shipping methods with different prices and conditions.
- It is available for Magento Multi-Store full support and Multiple Currencies as well.
- Select methods at ease in the admin section of shipping methods.
- Shipping methods are available with enable/disable setting.
- It allows to set minimum/maximum order amount for free shipping feature.
- It allows to configure the shipping price for each of flat rate shipping methods in fixed manner. Admin can select Type and based on the same it can charge to customers.
- Admin can add handling fee for the shipping method, which will be added to flat rate price in the calculation. He can configure the handling fee in fixed or percentage manner.
- Admin can add different error message for specific shipping method.
- System allows to enable specific flat rate shipping method for specific or all countries.
- It has the sort order feature to display shipping method in frontend, based on the sorting configured in backend.
- Configuration available to show/hide method in the frontend, if not applicable.
- This extension can work with the shopping cart price rule in shipping method.
Installation Guide & Instruction:
Please refer the Installation Guide for more detail.
Before installing FlatRate5 Extension on a Magento® 2 store, please check the extension compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions: 2.0.x2.1. It is recommended to install the extension first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
- Copy the extension files to below paths of your Magento® 2 instance. If ‘app/code/Infobeans’ folder is missing, please create it manually:
- Access the root of your Magento® 2 project from command line and run the following commands:
php bin/magento module:enable Infobeans_FlatRate5 --clear-static-content
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Flush any cache that you might have enabled on your server or in Magento.
Woohoo, the extension is installed!
After installation you have the control to set different fixed type flat rate shipping methods. To do this, go to Stores >>> Configuration >>> Sales >>> Shipping Methods. Here you can set the configuration according to you store requirement.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed the issues reported by Magento in the improved extension quality program.