OverviewBack to top
This extension, developed by Inchoo, provides users the solution to display prices both in HRK and EUR. It helps Croatian Magento users easily adapt to the currency transition period and start displaying prices in two currencies.
The extension is developed based on the Croatian government’s official proposal and obligation to display prices in both currencies during the transition period.
It is free and will provide you with a one-click solution that changes prices display in the way the law prescribes. You don’t need to worry about how prices should be displayed on your store. We thought of everything and thoroughly packed it in this ready-to-install extension, so you don’t need to change any code.
- Dual price display on the following parts of the Magento instance: Product listing pages, Product display page (works on all product types as well as for products with custom options), Mini cart block, Cart and checkout pages, My account pages, and Order related emails.
- Primary/side currency selector, which enables you to choose which one is the main currency and which is the side currency.
- You can configure the frontend style of the separator between main and side currency.
- Dual Prices Display is a free extension and is quick and easy to install.
- It is developed based on Croatian Law and follows all requirements prescribed by the Law.
The extension is intended to be used with EUR and HRK currencies. Other currencies are not supported.
There is no on/off switch, once installed module will display prices in both currencies.
The default side currency is EUR.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
08 July, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
This is our first release of the Dual Prices Display extension, which enables the simultaneous display of dual prices and is primarily developed for the period of transition to the new currency.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor