The Snoobi e-commerce extension for Magento is a free of charge plugin for the paid Snoobi Smart Analytics service.
Other Extensions by Tarvo Kurm
OverviewBack to top
Snoobi Analytics originated in Finland in 2002 as a tool to analyse web site traffic. Snoobi was created with usability in mind, and is in use by thousands of website owners. One of the differences with other analytics tools is the fact that Snoobi maintains all raw data, you maintain full ownership of your own data, and any settings can be made retro-actively. The ease of use and accessibility means that even a non-specialist can use the analysis to their advantage.
A separate account for Snoobi Analytics is needed to make use of this extension. A free trial account can be requested from this website. There are no additional fees for the use of the extension. The price for Snoobi depends on the amount of traffic for the sites and is available on request.
Snoobi Analytics has become more than a tool for analyzing and managing your website. Historically a tool only focused on analysing website visits, its use has been expanded into supporting
online businesses and online marketing activities such as advertising conversion, social media and analysing marketing campaigns. Thousands of users rely on Snoobi for day-to-day
information on website statistics and visitor behaviour.
Online presence is indispensable for any business. The Snoobi Analytics data analysis is therefore highly valuable. All layers in an organization, from management to sales, from
marketing to customer service, benefit from a thorough analysis. Other tools may provide you only with ‘interesting’ data, but you need actionable results. To extract even more value, Snoobi and our network of partners can provide additional service, advise and analysis.
- Unique visitor behaviour analysis
- Page and product group tracking
- Shopping cart and other goal tracking
- Single product tracking, payment
- Coupon and shipping method tracking.
- Track any campaign for ROI and analyse behaviour of visitors who do not convert to increase sales
- For Business-to-Business e-commerce sites Snoobi also allows identification of organizations that visit the website and shop
- Visitor and geographic segmentation and the ability to add any additional e-commerce variable imaginable, will give a new dimension to your e-commerce business
Want to know how different target groups use your website, their behaviour and what converts to your products in the webshop?? The extensive segmentation and analysis capabilities allow you to follow and analyse different groups more precisely.
- Compare mobile visitor behavior to that of desktop users
- Or view the difference in conversion between visitors coming to your site through search engines and those visiting through AdWords.
- Segments can be saved and shared with other account users.
- Use different segments simultaneously to make detailed comparisons
- Save all segmentations and metrics for future use in customized dashboards and reports which can be sent regularly or exported for use in other systems
Read more on the Snoobi website (https://www.snoobi.eu/en)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.0 Initial version