OverviewBack to top
ImageKit.io empowers you to simplify your image workflow through real-time image transformation, automatic optimization, easy management, and super fast delivery using a global CDN. This means that you consistently deliver a superb visual experience for your store visitors by displaying high-quality product visuals that load blazingly fast on every device.
Product images are the first thing shoppers want when they visit your store, and a pixel-perfect first impression is crucial to driving conversions. Building your own scalable, online store with thousands of high-quality, fast-loading, responsive images is a breeze with ImageKit. This extension for Magento 2 automatically updates all the image URLs in your entire store so that optimized images are fetched from ImageKit instead of your web server, ensuring better speed and search rankings. Additionally, you can dynamically create correctly-sized, responsive, and personalized product & marketing assets tailored to your campaigns and storefront - all within seconds and from a single master image. The extension also integrates ImageKit Media Library to help you leverage the complete suite of Digital Assets Management features.
Accounts & Pricing
To use this extension, you need to create an account on ImageKit. Start with a free plan with generous usage limits. Then, as your requirements grow, upgrade to a plan that best fits your needs. See our pricing details.
As you scale your eCommerce business with the Magento platform, ImageKit is here to help you along the way.
- Deliver compressed images in a suitable format: Get automatically optimized product images on the same URLs without compromising their visual quality. Automate conversion into new-gen WebP and AVIF formats based on users’ browser support and ensure a visually rich shopping experience.
- Manipulate images in real-time: Use URL parameters to resize, crop, rotate, watermark, and create multiple image variations from a single high-res image that can be used across your storefront, product pages, and marketing channels.
- Manage your creative assets in central storage: Leverage integrated digital assets management via ImageKit Media Library with its easy-to-adopt interface for importing/exporting, searching, tagging, and managing assets - all, in turn, improving collaboration between your teams and consistency in your communications.
- Advanced image editing at your fingertips: Modify creatives right inside the Media Library using resize, crop, text overlays, and advanced visual effects features and eliminate dependencies on the design team for editing your marketing assets.
- CDN-powered delivery across the globe: Boost conversions using the highly available, in-built AWS CloudFront for guaranteed fast delivery, processing, and uptime or integrate your existing CDN.
- Monitoring simplified: Use the simple in-build dashboard to monitor performance metrics, usage patterns, bandwidth consumptions, and error rates.
Links to documentation
- Contact us
- Support email: email@example.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
01 October, 2021
Extensions, Site Optimization, Performance
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Magento 2 release.
• ImageKit Image Delivery Integration
• ImageKit Media Library Integration
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor