VatAPI Vat Validator allows users to validate their VAT Number during checkout and get VAT exemption.
OverviewBack to top
VAT API is the api service that can be used for IP address lookup, Country code lookup, All VAT rates lookup, VAT number validator, Currency Conversion, Retrieve Invoice .Validating VAT numbers in realtime is a useful way to determine if a customer is who they say they are, and is essential in determining if your selling to a consumer i.e. a B2C transaction or business B2B.
VatAPI Vat Validator allows users to validate there VAT NUMBER on checkout page and on successful validation can get VAT exemption. Right now this extension work only when user has selected UK (United Kingdom) as shipping country. Upon successful integration of this extension, the admin will be provided with a view to add the API credentials && on the frontend. The user/buyer can validate there VAT number and get exemption on the applied tax.
This extension will help users to get discounts on applied tax if they validate there VAT Number during the checkout process.
Account & Pricing
- Helps UK based consumer to get return for their VAT.
- Consumers with valid and registered VAT number can get tax exemptions.
- Admin side users will have a new VatPlugin menu where the admin can set api credentials .
- Admin need to store valid API Key which is obtained from http://vatapi.com.
- User can validate there VAT Number on the checkout page and can get tax exemptions on successful VAT validation.
What is required ?
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
Stability: Stable Build
This extension for Magento2 offers front-end users with an option to validate there VAT number on checkout page in payment and review section , where on successful validation of they can get exemption on the applied tax i.e get VAT discount same as that of the applied tax .