OverviewBack to top
Mass Product Categories Updater allows you to change the categories of all selected products on one screen in one click.
Looking for an easier way of changing the categories of multiple products instead of opening each individual product? Well this is the solution!
This extension adds a new column 'Category IDs' with editable fields to the Magento product grid. It allows you to change editable fields (Categories) in the product grid for each specific product and make bulk product updates instantly. At the same time, you can make a filter and sort products by multiple categories.
To make bulk/mass update on categories you need to change the editable fields in editable columns with categories ID's, select products for update by make checking the products row or Click on product row, and select 'Update Categories' (or choose required mass action for add/remove/replace) and click 'Submit'.
- Enhance product grid with product Categories by adding a Category IDs column to product grid in which category ID's to which products are assigned will appear.
- Enhanced filtering and sorting. It also provides features to make filtering and sorting by multiple category ID's.
- Bulk update assignment of products to categories. You can select the field which you want to update in list of products and make quick product changes in Mass Product Categories Updater Grid and proceed with a bulk update of selected products in one click.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
28 April, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
— FIX: compatibility with M2.4.4 and PHP8.1
— Product Collection — product collection functions have been enhanced. Protection has been added of 3rd party extension Collection overriding, which was a source of pagination issues (number of pages) and the total number of products in the catalog/product grid of the extension
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor