OverviewBack to top
Advanced Quick Order extension for Magento 2 was developed with an intention to make the product purchase easy for the user. It is really very easy and simple for the user with a very user-friendly environment. The purpose of the extension is to directly add the product to the cart without any hassle. It can be used by User’s who are aware of what they need to purchase i.e. they are aware of the title(Name) and it mainly reduces some of the steps required in adding the product to cart and checkout and makes the shopping much easier & quicker.
This extension also offers many advanced features like Auto-suggestion when the product title is added and it also offers configurable products setting.
- Advance Quick Order Magento 2 Extension can be enabled from backend and once enabled the Feature will be active on front-end.
- Quick Order once installed and configured from the backend, the link appears in Top Nav and you can view the page from which you can enter the Product and its quantity.
- Once the Product name is entered, Auto-suggestion will appear which will help the user to select the product.
- Once the Product is selected, its respective configurable options will appear which will even help the user to select its specific attributes. One of the unique feature which has the Configurable option in the Quick Order Module.
- Attributes drop-down with its options will appear, which users will select so they can add the product to cart with its specific Attributes like, Color, size, etc.
- Final Step in which the user just needs to add the product to the cart. The selected Product with its attribute directly goes to the Cart.
- Simple & Easy to use Advance Quick Order Module which helps the user to bypass the hectic process of all the steps and can add products quickly.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete)
29 September, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with 2.3 and 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Advanced Quick Order Version 1.0.0
Magento 2 Extension which gives Advance features with quick order.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor