Delete Orders extension by iCreative Technologies facilitates you to delete non-usable orders seamlessly. Now simply clean your sales data from backend in one click.
OverviewBack to top
Is your Magento 2 store filled with unwanted and useless orders? The store owners may want to remove unnecessary orders which have been canceled, closed, or created just for testing purposes. As default Magento® lacks order deletion facility, you might be in search of such an extension to serve your purpose. Delete Orders extension by iCreative Technologies(ICT) facilitates you to delete non-usable orders seamlessly.
It allows the admin to delete orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos. The perfect solution to delete all test orders which can make you confused. Now simply clean your sales data from Magento 2 admin in one go.
Why choose ICT’s Delete Orders extension:
- Delete bulk orders from orders list page the in the backend.
- Option to enable or disable order deletion from order view page.
- Custom label for order deletion button on order view page.
- Manually delete the single order from order view page.
- Delete orders based on customer groups and order status.
- Delete orders of a specific date range.
- Automatically delete an invoice, shipments, and other linked data along with orders.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Extension version 1.0.0
Extension provides the Features to delete multiple or single orders at once.