The Icecat Live extension enables you to display Icecat product content in your store.
OverviewBack to top
Icecat is a leading content provider that has free data-sheets for your web store! As a full sister company of Icecat, Iceshop has developed a module that enables you to import Icecat product content in your store.
Icecat Live is a module that real-time loads and caches the available product information, containing images, short and long description and attributes per product in your Magento web store! No complex configurations, no extra hosting requirements or programming needed. Just sign up, install the module, follow the steps and you are ready to go! Icecat Live is not just highly recommended by Icecat, the Module is supplied officially for Icecat and therefore the only available free Icecat module in the market!
Note that a separate account (open or full subscription) in Icecat is required in order to display the content from Icecat with Icecat Live. Install the module, follow the steps in the user guide and you are ready to go!
See the feature list below what our free Icecat Live module can offer:
· Fully automatic presentation of Icecat product data sheets on your product detail pages.
· Display product names and images from Icecat on all pages where products are present.
· Multi-Language website support.
· Product names and images can be preloaded by cron (time-based job scheduler).
· Real-time loading type
Curious about your matching rate?
Look on the Icecat website if they have content available for your assortment manually, or ask us to make a coverage report to see how much of your products have matched with Icecat. In general, Icecat has great coverage with Full Icecat (paid) and Open Icecat (free).
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Fully automatic presentation of Icecat product data sheets on your product detail pages.
- Display product names and images from Icecat on all pages where products are present
- Multilanguage website support
- Product names and images can be preloaded by cron (time-based job scheduler)
- Realtime loading type