OverviewBack to top
i95Dev's Dynamics 365 Business Central Connect module provides seamless eCommerce integration between Magento Commerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP systems. It combines the scalability and intelligence of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the flexibility and features of Magento, driving growth, efficiency, and customer experience.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Connect ensures the efficient and secure synchronization of critical eCommerce data, including orders, customers, products, inventory, and more, between Magento Commerce (Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, and Magento Cloud) and Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP systems.
Retailers, wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers can automate their eCommerce operations to increase sales volumes, reduce labor costs, improve operational efficiencies, and deliver a modern online customer and dealer user experience.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Connect is listed on Microsoft AppSource.
Account & Pricing
Dynamics 365 Business Central Connect includes two components - A Magento component and a Dynamics 365 Business Central component; both components are required for the integration to function. The Magento component can be downloaded from the Magento Marketplace, and an i95Dev integration specialist will help you install the Dynamics 365 Business Central component.
i95Dev works with each client to understand their unique needs and configures Dynamics 365 Business Central Connect to meet those requirements.
i95Dev Dynamics 365 Business Central Connect works on a subscription model. Please contact i95Dev for more information on the installation and subscription costs.
Free Trial Available – Experience the self-service, scalable and feature-rich Magento Dynamics 365 Business Central integration solution for FREE.
i95Dev Dynamics 365 Business Central Connect for Magento Commerce Features
Magento eCommerce and Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP are two very different systems, each designed to meet very different objectives. However, there is strong synergy between the two systems.
Do not integrate them or don’t integrate them properly and you will find yourself spending excessive time and money keeping the two systems in sync with each other. i95Dev Connect gives your business a significant competitive edge by automating information sync, such as customers, orders, products, inventory, and more between the two systems.
- Customer data - Centralize customer data by synchronizing customer information between the Magento and Dynamics systems, including customer accounts, guest customer accounts, account updates, billing and shipping addresses, and more.
Watch the Video – Magento Business Central Integration – Drive Customer Experience with Customer Sync
- Order data - Minimize order aging and give both B2B and B2C customers access to self-service customer portals by automating order synchronization between the Magento and Dynamics systems, including item information, invoices, order status, shipping tracking number, and more.
- Product data - Build trust and reduce data management overhead by centralizing product information management, while ensuring consistent product information across selling channels with little incremental effort.
Watch the Video - Magento Business Central Integration – Centralize Product Information Management with Product Sync
- Inventory data - Efficiently manage inventory, check inventory availability, avoid overselling out-of-stock products, and improve inventory forecasting by centralizing inventory management between Magento and Microsoft Business Central.
Watch the Video – Magento Business Central Integration – Manage Inventory better with Inventory Sync
- Tier Prices - Business Central Connect enables Magento Commerce shoppers to leverage personalized pricing and quantity discounts based on volume price tiers managed in the Business Central ERP system, while ensuring pricing consistency between the Magento and Business Central ERP systems.
Watch the Video - Magento Business Central Integration – Personalize Offering with Tier Prices Sync
Benefits of integrating Adobe Magento Commerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central include
- 360-Degree View of your Business
- Streamlined Sales Transactions
- Automated Order Processing
- Greater Control of Inventory & Order
- Increased Transparency & Better Information Flow
- Less Administrative Work
- Improved Customer Service
- Reduced Labor, Operations & Coordination Costs
Need more reasons to integrate Magento with Dynamics 365 Business Central? Read our guide 18 Crucial Reasons Why You Should Integrate ERP with eCommerce.
i95Dev is a one-stop-shop for all your customer experience, eCommerce, and integration needs. We specialize in designing, developing, and maintaining B2B/B2C integrated omni-channel e-commerce solutions powered by Magento.
i95Dev's integrated e-commerce solution suite enables retailers, distributors, and manufacturers to utilize current and emerging technologies such as mobile, social media and marketplaces, to reach more clients and markets while increasing efﬁciency and reducing costs. i95Dev’s expertise is in providing integrated solutions with leading ERP and CRM platforms, including Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Sage and Salesforce.
i95Dev is based in Iselin NJ, with locations in Chicago IL, Los Angeles CA, New York NY, Northville MI, Sydney Australia, a development center in Hyderabad India and employs more than 230 professionals.
Phone: +1 301.760.7499
Learn More: i95Dev Connect for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
26 February, 2021
Extensions, Accounting & Finance, ERP & Accounting
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
i95Dev Magento D365BC Connect for Magento 2 synchronizes the following data between the two systems
1) Customer Sync
2) Inventory Update
3) Product Sync
4) Customer Groups Sync
5) Customer Order Data Sync
6) Customer Credit Limits Update
7) Tier Prices Sync
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor