Manage customer registrations on your Magento 2 store by approving/rejecting new registrations using our Customer Approval extension.
OverviewBack to top
Restrict customers from logging in to your Magento 2 store without prior approval using our Customer Approval extension. The extension very helpful when you want to verify the customer's details before giving them access to your store. By disabling guest checkout, it can be used force your customers to login before making any purchase.
You can redirect your customers to any internal or external URL. You can also configure the extension to send email notifications to the admin upon creation of a new account and to the customers when their application is approved or rejected. Email templates for admin notification, customer approval and rejection come with the extension and can be customized using the Transaction Emails feature in Magento. Store view level configuration allows you to have different settings for different stores in a multi-store setup.
- Approve / Reject customers in batch from 'Manage Customers' grid.
- Approve / Reject single customer from the 'Manage Customers' grid row actions.
- Approve / Reject single customer from admin customer edit page.
- Display customer approval status on each row in the 'Manage Customers' grid.
- Configure to automatically approve customer account.
- Configure to notify admin when a new customer registers on the storefront.
- Add multiple email recipients for admin notification.
- Notify customer upon approval / rejection of the account.
- Email templates included for approval, rejection and admin notification.
- Custom email templates can be created under Magento Transactional Emails. The extension can be configured to use custom templates that override the templates provided with the extension.
- Redirect unapproved customers to an external or internal URL or a CMS page.
- Configure to display error message for unapproved customers with or without redirecting.
- Configure email sender for all emails.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.0 - Initial release
1.0.1 - Issue fix: sending admin email sending to the customer.
1.0.2 - Minor fix
1.0.3 - Issue fix: mass action not working
1.0.4 - Minor issue fix
1.0.5 - Minor fix