Redirect customers upon login, registration, & logout to custom pages. Redirection can be to an internal CMS page or an external URL.
OverviewBack to top
Custom Login Redirect extension allows you to configure redirection upon login, logout and registration. The redirected pages can be internal CMS pages or external URLs. Each redirection can be manually enabled/disabled. This extension is really helpful when you want your customers to be redirected to a landing page instead of the default account page. You can configure the extension to redirect the customers to a custom page showing the benefits the customer will get now that they have created an account on your website.
- Redirect customer on login.
- Redirect customer on logout.
- Redirect customer on new account creation.
- Easily select CMS page for redirection.
- Specify URL if the page is external or, an internal page but not a CMS page.
- Individually enable/disable redirection for login, logout and new account creation.
- Configure the extension at a store view level.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.0: Initial Release
1.1.0: Code improvements and implementation changes