Enables the Magento administrator to set the page that loads after a new customer registers. This Module redirects new customer registrations to any page you wish.
OverviewBack to top
When installed, Registration Redirect extension for Magento 2 enables the Magento administrator to set the page that loads when a new customer registers. By entering any URL into the Redirect Registration field added to the admin area by this module you will be able to direct new customer registrations to any page you wish.With our module installed you can now add any internal or external URL to the customer registration sign up function.
Once a customer signs up they will then be redirected to the page added in he Magento admin area. So instead of the customer being redirected to the My Account Page you can send them to any other page on your site such as the basket or special offer page, You can even send themn to an external URL if you wish.
- Redirect new customers direct to the cart page after registration.
- Redirect new customers to terms & conditions
- Redirect New Users to How To Pages
- Redirect new customers to a special offers pages
- Redirect new customers to social network share pages
The Settings of the extension are available at Stores > Configuration>>Customers>>Log In Options tab,.
There you will be able to edit and control how the redirect module functions:
Redirect Customer. To enable or disable the extension.
Redirect customer to a particular page... Set the URL of where you would like to redirect customers
Support by email guaranteed. Get a reply in less than 48hr (business days).
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1, 2.2
Stability: Stable Build
- Enables the Magento administrator to set the page that loads when a new customer registers.