Backend Payments brings you three more payment methods to your backend order process. (Paypal, Debit, and Cash)
OverviewBack to top
BackendPayments, by Grafzahl, is a module for Magento 1.9.x, which brings you three more payment methods to your backend order process. With this module you can create orders with Paypal payment, debit payment or cash payment from your admin panel. It is even possible to rename these three methods to your needs.
Per default, Magento administrators can create orders in the backoffice under Orders > Create New Order. But this requires a payment method to be available. Payment methods, that require personal data or authentification from the customer (like Paypal payments) can not be used. Our module BackendPayments solves this by providing three payment methods for backend orders with the correct title on invoice and order information.
If you are also creating orders from your admin panel for your customers (e.g. while your speaking on telephone with you customer, or by using Magento in your local store), then this module is for you. With this module you can create orders in your backend with these three payment methods:
You can easily rename these three payments in your System -> Configuration -> Payment Methods section.
These payment methods do not contain any logic or connections to a payment provider. It is up to you to manage the "real" payment manually. This module only helps you to fill invoice and order information with the correct texts.
- Provides three new payment methods in the Administration Panel.
- Change the title of the payment methods.
- Change the order status of each payment method.
- Enable or disable each payment method separatly.
- Users of the shop frontend does not see these payment methods.
- Enable/Disable automatic invoice creation for each payment method.
- Enable/Disable automatic invoice email.
- Enable/Disable automatic shipment creation for each payment method.
Manual / Documentation
We deliver a detailed manual for installation and configuration for this module: Documentation
Our goal is to serve high quality modules with easy and detailed documentation. We have about 8 years experience with Magento. We developed small shop and very big shops and we know what shop owners need.
If you have any questions, suggestions or feature requests feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Add option for automatic invoice creation
- Add option to enable or disable automatic invoice email
- Add option for automatic shipment creation