Upload product data directly to all popular shopping engines, online marketplaces, and comparison shopping websites.
OverviewBack to top
Feed Pro for Magento 2 extension allows to exclude manual upload of your products to all popular online marketplaces, shopping engines, and price comparison websites such as Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay and many others.
Configure the feed once, and the extension will regularly update your product lists. You will add the necessary product attributes and our special plugin will take all required data and generate a file in a special format, which is acceptable by shopping systems. This file can be viewed in your browser, downloaded to your computer, and uploaded to your Merchant Center with the corresponding shopping system. GoMage Feed Pro for Magento 2 extension automates the feeding process, expands your marketing channels and sales opportunities. Save your time for new achievements!
Supported Shopping Systems
Feed Pro has already support the most popular shopping systems and we systematically integrate new shopping engines. See list below, and if you did not find out required systems, please contact us and we will answer, when it will be available!
- Google Shopping (US, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Japan and more) -
- Amazon Product Ads - eBay.com - Facebook - Rakuten.com (Buy.com) -
- Junglee.com - Froogle - Gimme.com.au - Getprice.com.au - Cj.com -
- Myshopping.com.au - Nextag.com - PriceCanada.com - TheFind.com -
- Pricerunner.co.uk - Pricegrabber.com - Priceme.co.nz - Pricespy.co.nz -
- Sears.com - Shopbot Business - Shopmania.com - Shopping.com -
- Shopzilla.com - Newegg.com - Commission Junction -
- Unlimited number of product feeds from your Magento 2 ® store could be sent directly to multiple Shopping Systems
- Different data and prices to each of shopping systems
- Feed file is uploaded through FTP or SFTP (SSH), including Enable or Disable “Passive mode"
- Scheduled feed file generation. Automatic upload by utilizing Cron Jobs
- Flexible feed configuration: categories and subcategories, advanced multiple attribute options, “Out of Stock” & “Disabled” product filters, product type filters and others
- Configure data export conditions with Dynamic Attributes, created by yourself
- Supported formats: CSV, XML
- Generation of a permanent product feed URL for Search Engine services
- Resize and upload images
- Real Time Information about existing feeds and email notifications about generated & uploaded feeds or errors returned by Shopping Systems
- Easy installation – you simply upload the extension files to your server (settings could be optimized for low-memory servers), no coding modifications are needed
Try our FeedPro and create your product feed. To view backend, please click here
- Free one-year support
- Free one-year extension upgrade
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
New Feed Pro extension for Magento 2