Guest to Customer is an extension that lets you convert guests (i.e non registered customers who placed orders on your site) to registered customers.
OverviewBack to top
This extension can help you create registered customers from guest order information. It displays a grid of all guests and let you convert them one by one or do a mass convert. Suppose you decide to force every customer of your site to register before they can purchase from you. A customer who placed an order before that would have to fill in address information, name and email one more time. Or you can save his time, convert his data you already have (he bought from you so you have his shipping/billing info) into a registered customer and send him a welcome email with a password. This way a customer can reuse the data he has already entered and check out a lot faster.
What this extension can do?
- it displays email/website name of every guest as a grid
- it lets you search by email and convert a particular guest
- it let you mass convert all guest
- it saves shipping/billing information and attaches it to a newly created registered customer
- it attaches order information to a newly created registered customer
Here you can find the extension's complete user guide.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable version 0.0.1