This extensions lets you configure how many digits will be displayed after the decimal point for product prices, cart, orders, & invoice totals.
OverviewBack to top
By default, Magento 2 supports only two digits after a decimal point for product prices, cart, orders, and invoice totals. Price Decimal Places extension lets you change price precision and have up to 4 digits after the dot. Prices are changed in the frontend and backend and you will be able to enter prices with the required precision on product edit page.
Suppose you sell items that require 4 digits precision price (for example $12.4567). With default Magento 2 installation, you won't be able to even set that price for a product because M2 only supports 2 digits. You might want to install Price Decimal Places extention and have it extend price precision to 4 digits.
What features does this extension have?
- It can change price precision in backend and frontend.
- It allows to have from none (round price like $15) to 4 digits after decimal point (price like $12.3456).
- It can be enabled / disabled from configuration page.
- It can change cart, order, invoice, shipment, credit memo totals precision.
- It supports all magento product types.
Please refer to the official User Guide (PDF).
What Product Types does the extension support?
This extension supports all default magento product types.
Is the extension open source?
You can browse extension's code - it is not encoded. You can modify it but be sure to comply with the extension license.
Is there a demo site I can look at?
Yes there is a demo site with Price Decimal Places installed:
http://m214.goivvy.com:8082/admin_bez1rk user: admin pass: demo123
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release v1.0.0