OverviewBack to top
GLS Germany is one of the leading parcel and express service providers in Germany, with high quality at its focal point. GLS Germany provides reliable parcel delivery services to companies of all sizes and from all sectors – business-to-business and business-to-consumer.
As part of the GLS Group, we deliver your parcels to your clients in 40 countries from a singles source.
Our service offered to you is based on a comprehensive road-based network, ensuring attractive regular transit times for your parcel dispatch: less than 24 hours within Germany, 24-96 hours abroad.
Europe is our core market right from the start. Through focused geographic expansion into the Northern American continent, we are connecting the most important economic areas of the world.
By using our extension, you allow your customers to choose a GLS delivery. You include the available GLS Germany services to your sales website. These various shipping services are displayed during the order checkout.
You can configure prices and enable the shipping services based on specific conditions in the Magento back-office. So, you can individualize the parcel delivery for a more efficient dispatch.
Make it easy for your customers and offer them different shipping solutions within checkout. The subsequent order processing with GLS parcel label printing can take place directly within your Magento suit. Please note that GLS Shipping is a plugin for customers of GLS Germany GmbH & Co. OHG.
Account & Pricing
You need to be a GLS Germany business customer before using this extension.
Additional, you need GLS WebAPI access data as well as your Customer-ID and Contact-ID. As a business customer of GLS Germany, you will receive the required data from your GLS contact person.
You are not yet a GLS business customer and would like to receive an individual offer? Simply use the option which is most convenient for you:
- Online form
- +49 (0) 6677 / 646 38 6000
(Mon.–Fri. 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CET)
- Free of charge
- Easy Integration
- Enables you to optimize your processes & the handling of shipping
- Create shipments
- bulk action
- Individualize your checkout options
- Configure an order cut-off time
- Possibility of surcharges and discounts on the standard prices
- Request shipping labels (via packaging popup, via bulk action)
- Watch label status
- Cancel shipping labels
The following Services are available:
- Delivery announcement with desired options - incl. email notification
- Deposit permission - deposit the parcel at the agreed location
- Cash on delivery
- Guaranteed next day delivery (Mo – Fr)
- Create GLS return parcel labels and put them directly in the parcel
- Mailbox delivery
- Express parcel
FAQ & Support
For frequently asked questions, alternative integration options and technical support please have a look at our partners' FAQ & Support page.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
19 March, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Remove sandbox mode setting from the module configuration
- Magento 2.4.2 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Beta Build
Initial release v1.0.0 according to the feature list.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor