OverviewBack to top
GINBOX offers an option to eCommerce customers to autofill shipping & billing address with unique GINBOX numbers on websites built with Magento 2 platform. Unique GINBOX number is created and synced with the shipping address by the customer on ginbox.io website. It enhances the user experience with faster checkout. This feature on Magento 2 website will pull more traffic as it makes the checkout process faster and smooth. The websites will also get benefited as it will eliminate the shipping address mistakes by online shoppers.
This is an additional option in addition to the existing manual typing of shipping address and hence in no way affects the existing checkout process of websites. More details can be found at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Z7l9DRbSI
1. GINBOX number is unique number which remains with User. Its 8–10-digit alphanumeric code generated and selected by user based on availability. No special character or space is allowed while creating GINBOX.
2. User can have multiple GINBOX numbers synched with based on his requirements.
3. User would sync and can edit GINBOX number with his physical address so that long address Is represented by a short code.
4. Its GLOBAL in nature, i.e., user can sync any of his address in the world with GINBOX.
5. User can enable privacy with his GINBOX number while creating GINBOX.
User can use his GINBOX number on websites using Magento 2 Plugin (and other Plugins) and other customised CMS.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
22 September, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification
Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Release Version : 1.0.0
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3,2.4
Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor