The Koongo Service Integration streamlines the process of the product data export from your Magento store to more than 500 channels worldwide.
OverviewBack to top
The Koongo Service Integration is the data feed management service that streamlines the process of the product data export from your Magento store to online marketplaces and advertising channels worldwide. The Koongo service allows you to reach seamlessly more than 500 channels - various product search and price comparison websites, affiliate networks and online marketplaces in more than 40 countries. The Koongo Service Integration is an easy way how to bring new prospective customers to your Magento store and increase your store traffic and your revenue significantly.
The Koongo story has begun in spring 2007. Originally known as the NoStress Commerce company, we were primarily targeted on the Magento shopping platform users. In that time, we created the community portal Magento.CZ to increase the popularity of the Magento platform in the Czech and the Slovak Republic. The Koongo service was introduced in 2013 and since then, our main activity is to cover the needs of the feed and affiliate marketing for several shopping platforms, including Magento. Our next goal for the Koongo Service Integration is to add the automatic order synchronization for various online marketplaces like Amazon, Bol.com, Beslist.nl, and others.
The Koongo account is required for the Koongo Service Integration. For your Koongo account registration please visit MyKoongo.com.The Koongo Service Integration is a monthly based subscription service.
- The Koongo service uses the dynamic pricing model. The basic price starts at 19 euro per month. The final price is based on the number of products, stores, and channels used.
- The 30-day free trial is available! For more information please visit the Magento Pay as you go plan.
- 500+ pre-defined channel templates - export your product data to the selected channel. More than 500 channel templates are available.
- API product data synchronization - API connecting is available for various channels - e.g. Amazon, Bol.com, Marktplaats Admarkt, etc.
- Advanced filtering option - filter and export selected product data using the attribute or the category filtering.
- Mapping category option - map your store categories to the related channel categories to increase the ranking of your store and your products.
- Google Analytics Integration - using the Google Analytics is easy with Koongo service. The Google Analytics enables you to monitor the performance statistics of your products.
- 30-day free trial available - you can test the fully functional Koongo service within 30-day for free!
Affili.net, Amazon, Atosho.com, Beslist.nl, Bizrate, Bol.com, Ciao, Cleafs.com, Criteo, eBay, Daisycon, Fashionchick, Fruugo, Google, Idealo, Kelkoo, Marktplaats Admarkt, Miinto, Pixmania.com, Pricegrabber, Pricerunner, Pricesavvy, Scoupz, Spartoo, Shop.com, ShopAlike, Shopmania, Shopstyle, Shopwiki, Shopzilla, Storesquare.be, Tradedoubler.com, Tradetracker.com, Trendsales, Twenga, Yatego, Webgains, Wish.com, Wupti.com
You can find all supported channels at the Koongo website, section Channels.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- The is the maintenance package. Removed restriction for php < 7. From now package can be installed in php7+ environment.
- Marketplace migration.