With Product Purchases extension, the store administrator can easily monitor sales activity directly on the product edit page.
OverviewBack to top
It can be a challenge for a store administrator to get sales data for a specific product. Product Purchases extension provides a simple way to track, filter and export sales statistics directly on the per-product level. All report columns are sortable and almost all are filterable. Moreover, you can export the resulting report for further importing and analysis.
The extension extends the product edit page with a column-rich grid report that lists all purchases made with this product. The report appears as an individual tab on the product edit screen and contains all possible data associated with a product purchase.
- An exhaustive list of report columns
- Columns are filterable and sortable
- Order Number, Customer, and Applied Discount Rules columns are
- clickable and
- navigate directly to the associated admin page
- Built-in multi-store support
- Built-in export feature
- Restrict Product Purchases tab appearance on the admin role level via ACL resource
- order and customer data
- quantity and totals
- shipping and payment method
- even discounts that were applied to an order
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Release (v 1.1.0)