OverviewBack to top
Save hours of time packing orders with the Fooman Picking List Magento 2 extension.
Printing off individual packing slips is a hassle which costs you time. Swapping to a single picking list can save you serious time. If you process more than 10 orders per day, you need this timesaving extension.
Everything you need for picking items in one list
With the click of a button, create a picking list of items which are ready to ship. The picking list contains a list of all products and quantities that you need to pick off your shelf/warehouse in order to pack and ship out the orders you select.
Choose from 2 different Picking List types:
- Picking List: Items to pick for all selected order/s, grouped by item
- Order Picking List: Items to pick for all selected order/s, grouped by order
Customise your Picking List
Flexible features allow you to easily generate the picking list that best suits your business:
- Mark the orders you want to ship, then generate a picking list
- Create a Picking List grouped by item or by order
- Works with all order statuses
- Backed by a template file so you can make advanced adjustments if desired
- Choose page orientation (portrait or landscape)
Include these and more on your picking list PDF:
- Product name
- SKU barcode
- Product image
- Quantity ordered
- Custom product attribute column
Note: The 'Picking List' (provided by this add-on) should not be confused with the standard 'Packing Slip' feature of Fooman PDF Customiser (Magento 2), which allows you to print a Packing Slip document.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
28 January, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
[6.3.1] - 2020-10-07
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.1 and 2.3.6
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor