Automatically attach pdf documents to outgoing sales emails. Print Order Confirmation documents.
OverviewBack to top
Email Attachments by Fooman allows you to automatically attach Order, Invoice, Shipping and/or Credit Memo pdf documents generated by Magento, custom pdf documents, and your Terms and Conditions (html/text file only) to sales emails. This extension offers a free, easy to configure, no fuss solution to save you valuable administration time.
Fine grained settings allow complete control over which document you choose to attach to which sales email. You can also choose to attach pdf documents with or without comments.You can also generate an Order Confirmation pdf document for orders. This document contains the same information as an invoice, with the title “Order Confirmation”. You can even print Order Confirmation pdfs for multiple orders in bulk from the the Order Overview screen.
• Automatically attach a copy of Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo pdf documents (with or without comments) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
• Automatically attach your Terms and Conditions (as html/text file) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
• Automatically attach any pdf document to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails (for example, your return policy, a coupon or voucher, or your latest newsletter)
• Create an Order Confirmation pdf document from the Order Overview screen or individual Order View page
• Print Order Confirmation pdf documents for multiple orders in bulk from the the Order Overview screen
• Developer bonus - if you write your own extensions, you can hook into the email sending process into the events added by this extension
Installation and Documentation
• If you use Magento 1.5+, use version 0.9.3 (see the releases tab)
• If you use Magento 1.3.2-1.5, use version 0.7.1 (see the releases tab)
• If you use Magento below 1.3.2, use version 0.5.6 (see the releases tab)
• Install the extension using the instructions in The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions
• Refer to the Fooman Email Attachments User Manual for configuration instructions
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com to report any suspected bugs with the extension, however please note that we are unable to provide individual support or troubleshooting advice via our support email address - see our general FAQ for more details. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above, please either contact your Magento developer, purchase our professional installation service from the Fooman website, or disable the extension.
What Our Customers are Saying
“Excellent extension, great job! Very useful extension!
- does exactly what it says
- one click easy installation
- works perfectly on 126.96.36.199, multistore configuration
Thank you! Much appreciated.”
- drahonovsky, via Magento Connect
“Top install, high usable. Many thx for this module. Easy to install. Easy to configure. Saves lot of time.”
- FlorianM83, via Magento Connect
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8
- Stability: Stable Build
add farsi and slovakian locales