OverviewBack to top
Consider a scenario where a business wants to ship the order to only particular zip codes within an allowed country, the requirement can be achieved by Restrict shipping method by zipcode extension for Magento 2. This extension for Magento 2 allows the free shipping method and flat rate shipping method for certain zip codes under any allowed country, based on the configuration enforced by the site administrator. The zip code of the default shipping address will determine if the free shipping method and the flat rate shipping method will be displayed on the front end or not. The range of zipcodes gives you complete control over the display of the free shipping method and the flat rate shipping method only for limited zip codes. Additionally, the restriction can be applied at the store level in case you have a multi-store setup.
For example, a business has shipping allowed in the United State of America but the business has the permit to ship only to some specific zipcodes within California state, the zipcodes where shipping is allowed can be mentioned in the comma-separated field under the free shipping method and the flat rate shipping method.
- Allowed zipcodes for shipping from the admin panel can be handled from System > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Method > Flat Rate & Free Shipping Methods > Zipcodes
- The enabled shipping method (Flat Rate & Free Shipping Methods) will only be displayed for allowed zip codes.
- The settings can be applied at the store level in case of a multi-store Magento setup.
- The zip code of customer's shipping address will determine whether the free shipping and flat rate shipping methods will be displayed or not
For any pre or post-deployment support, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
24 May, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2, 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor