OverviewBack to top
The extension allows merchants and store admins to schedule an alert email for the orders whose statuses don't get revised till a certain period of time after the orders have been created. This enables the store owners to manage the orders properly, and inform the customers about the delays in processing or give them a new approximate time for receiving their orders. The extension helps store admins to efficiently manage their orders. The alert email can be sent to any email address (specified in the admin panel) containing the following columns: Order#, Email address of the customer, date of order creation. The admin can schedule this alert report to be generated at specific times of the day, and set its frequency i.e. twice a day or specify days on which it should be generated. The admin can easily keep a track of the orders being created before/after the working hours.
- An alert email for the orders whose status doesn’t get revised till a certain period of time after the order has been created.
- The alert email can be sent to any email address containing the Order#, Email address of the customer, date of order creation.
- The alert report can be generated at:
- specific days of a week
- a specific time in the day
- The admin can easily keep a track of the orders being created before/after the working hours.
- Email address - Enter the email address at which the order alert should be sent.
- Select Specific Orders Status - Select specific order status for which the emails should be sent.
- Number of days - Select the number of days for which the order report should
- Frequency of Report Generation - Select the frequency in which the emails should be generated.
- Days - Select specific days to exclude order alerts.
- The Plugin allows store owners to manage the orders properly.
- The admin can easily keep track of the orders being created before/after the working hours.
- It’s easy to use – even for people who are not tech-savvy.
Assuming that the Christmas season is about to arrive and you want to process a bulk of orders on the website. You can utilize this extension to keep a track of the orders, and efficiently manage them to avoid the delays in delivery to your customers. This is one of the real-life scenarios in which our extension can help you to efficiently manage the orders by sending the alert reports of those orders whose statuses have not been updated even after a certain time period from their creation. The extension minimizes the efforts of the resources and saves their time, especially during the holidays or sales season.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
01 September, 2021
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 2.2.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor