OverviewBack to top
Consumer shopping routines have most certainly changed over the years, with many consumers becoming more price-conscious and opting to purchase one brand over another if they are offered some sort of incentive. One of the best ways to captivate and engage consumers and drive sales is through the use of coupons and emails.
This extension will help the merchants to attract the customer to re-visit the site and shop more by sending an auto-generated coupon code whenever they place an order with a particular coupon code. It will help you to generate automated dynamic coupons that can be configured as per different cart rules. These coupons can be availed by the guest as well as logged-in customers. It also provides you with separate email templates for both logged-in and guest users.
- Generate automated gift coupons codes.
- The coupon can be availed by both guests and logged-in customers.
- Generates and sends different coupon codes when the new order is placed via email.
- Dynamic coupons can be sent over an email with as per configured cart rules.
- The coupons functionality is flexible with as per configured cart rule.
- Separate email templates for logged in as well as the guest user.
- Easy to configure with a detailed user guide.
Order Email Coupons Rules:
- Coupon: Specific Coupon Code for Email Order Coupon
- Auto-generated Checkbox: Checked the checkbox for generating automated gift coupon
- New Order Confirmation Template: The Order Email Coupon Template for Logged in User
- New Order Confirmation For Guest User: The Order Email Coupon Template for Guest User
- Generate Rule ID: Generate Unique Rule ID against each Order Email Coupon
- Increase Revenue: The automated coupons in order to email are one of the marketing tactics for e-commerce businesses to increase their sales and revenue.
- Customer Attraction: It lures and attracts customers to re-visit the site and shop more.
- Coupons for Guest & Logged-in Customers: The coupon can be availed by both guests and logged-in customers.
- Sync with Cart Rules: Dynamic coupons can be sent over an email as per configured cart rules.
- Efficiency & Productivity: It will increase the efficiency and productivity of the sales team.
- Increased Up-Sell & Cross-Sell Opportunities: The emails having discounted coupons make your customers happier and tends to increase the up-selling and cross-selling of your products.
- It helps you to refine your planning about upcoming discounted coupons.
- It will reduce the efforts and time of a resource.
- It’s easy to use – even for people who are not tech specialists
- End Of Season Sale: For example, if you want to sell out the items at the end of the season i.e summer or winter immediately in a very short time, these email coupons can be very beneficial to attract the customers and increases the traffic on your site which eventually results in increasing the sale.
- Sell out overstocked Items: Suppose that you have a huge stock to sell out and your warehouses are overstocked, using this extension customers will be attracted to the coupon codes as they get discounts on every purchase. This excitement from the customer end can increase your sales and create a chain of purchasing items from your site.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
18 May, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.2: Compatible with Open Source (CE): 2.3 Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. The automated coupons in order email are one of the marketing tactics for e-commerce businesses to increase their sales and revenue.
2. It lures and attracts customers to re-visit site and shop more.
3. The coupon can be availed by both guest and logged-in customers.
4. Dynamic coupons can be sent over email with as per configured cart rules.
The coupons functionality is flexible with any configured cart rule.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor