OverviewBack to top
A great amount of time is required in configuring the necessary admin settings. A single configuration change may have multiple impacts, be it minor or major. In order to make sure that the configurations are not disturbed, Admin Activity Logs for Magento 2 provides a feature in the store admin panel that keeps a track of all the activities being performed in the admin.
Apart from providing various attractive features to the customers, one of the most important factors for an online store is the security of the store and the protection of its valuable data. Sufficient security measures should be implemented to reduce the risk of any malicious attacks of hackers. This extension for Magento 2 not only maintains records of the performed actions but also for the login activities and the page visit history. Also, any suspicious activity can be reverted by the store owner at any point in time.
- Admin Activity Logs for Magento 2 provides the following main features that can be enabled or disabled explicitly:
- Admin Activity Logs
- Login Activity Logs
- Page Visit History
- Enabling the admin activity logs, records all the activities performed by any user on the admin panel. This helps the store owner to identify what and by which user the activity has been performed.
- Enabling the login activity logs, records all the login related activities. Also identifies the status of the performed login activity (success or failed).
- Enabling the page visit history maintains the logs of all visited admin panel pages.
- When any action is recorded, it also specifies the value that has been changed. I-e: Displays the field has been modified, the old value and the new value.
- This extension for Magento 2 provides the following most important modules of a Magento 2 admin panel for which the activities can be recorded:
- Email Templates
- System Configuration
- Product Attributes
- Admin user
- If you do not want to track actions for any module, simply disable it. All performed actions, login activities, and page visit history will be recorded for the enabled modules only.
List Of Benefits:
- This extension for Magento 2 allows the store owners to enhance their online store’s security by maintaining records of all the actions being performed in the admin panel and also helps to identify the users who have accessed the store admin.
- Using Admin Activity Logs for Magento 2, admin navigation history can be monitored that eventually helps in identifying any suspicious activity.
- Not just it helps in maintaining a log of the activities, but also allows the store owners to revert any unusual configurational change that has been made.
- Apart from logging the activities, this extension for Magento 2 also identifies the date/time of the activity, what type of action was performed, and by whom. Also, the modules that have been modified. Hence, it helps in efficiently keeping a track of all the actions being performed in the admin panel.
- In case any undesired configuration changes are made, this extension for Magento 2 helps in securing your time just by reverting the performed actions. I-e: no need to reconfigure the changed settings.
Protection From External Attacks:
The online stores have a vast amount of valuable customer information. It becomes very important for the store owners to protect their customers’ data from any hacker with malicious intentions. Admin Activity Logs for Magento 2 makes it easy for the store owners to keep a track of all the login activities of the store admin panel. It helps in identifying the users who have logged in to the store admin panel successfully or tried logging in to the system but failed.
Unusual System Behavior:
Whenever an unusual behavior is observed in the system, that possibly is a result of any configurations change, the store owner can quickly go to the store admin panel and navigate to the Admin Activity Logs for Magento 2 to identify any modifications that have been made in the admin settings instead of navigating to every single admin section. This helps a lot in saving the efforts and time of the store owners. Also, the changes made can be reverted immediately.
Identifying The Cause Of An Issue:
It often becomes very difficult to identify the root cause of an issue. Sometimes, it is a result of a change in the admin configurations. This extension for Magento 2 makes this task much easier just by checking the record of the admin activities. It also helps in identifying the user by whom the changes were made and when.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
02 February, 2021
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2, 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor