OverviewBack to top
A detailed list of all necessary items is a must for people before they go out to shop for their regular necessities. Shopping List Manager for Magento 2 makes this experience a lot easier and time-saving by providing the customers with an exclusive feature of creating a shopping list for online stores.
To optimize the online shopping experience of the customers, this extension for Magento 2 provides the facility of maintaining a shopping list comprising the products that are to be purchased again. It works as a check-list for the routine products keeping buyers from missing out any of them as well as saves the hassle of adding each item to cart again.
Folio3 is a Magento development company that offers a range of full-spectrum design and development services.
- Allows customers to create their own shopping list comprising a desirable number of products for recurring orders
- Multiple shopping lists can be created by a single customer that can be viewed on the Account screen
- Allows customers to search for products with name or SKU to add in the shopping list
- Provides an ability to the customers to add the product in any specific shopping list from the Product Detail Page
- The products added in a shopping list can be directly added to the cart at once
- The product’s quantity in the shopping list can be specified before adding list items to cart, also it can be removed from the list
- Shopping lists can be easily created, updated and deleted
- A customer can create a shopping list from the My Account screen
List Of Benefits:
- Helps in efficient product management, customer can gather the desired products all at one place, eliminating the chance of missing out the necessary items, by creating a shopping list
- Frequently ordered items can be saved via a shopping list, reducing the time for creating and placing the same order every next time
- Ability to maintain a shopping list for products to be purchased later
- Helps in grouping products according to their category
- Provides quick and easy access to the shopping cart
Here are some of the examples of use cases for which Shopping List Manager for Magento 2 can contribute to more improved and better customer experience.
Monthly grocery shopping is mandatory for all households. The list of the items comprises of the basic necessities that however remain the same throughout the month. It often becomes annoying and sluggish to prepare a new list for the same items each time. In case of buying the grocery from an online store, this extension for Magento 2 helps the customers to a great extent by preparing the shopping list only once and ready to use for later purposes. It also provides the ability to delete or add new items in the list, saving time for creating a whole new shopping list again. Hence, you only have to prepare the grocery shopping list once and use it for every upcoming month; add it to the cart and place an order just in no time.
Purchasing Skin Care Products:
Customers often stick to skincare brands that they think suit their skin the most. They hesitate to try new products and thus choose to buy the same every time. Skincare items include cosmetics, moisturizers, beauty creams and other different items that often fall into the skincare category. These are often bought on a monthly basis right after the customers run out of them. By using this extension for Magento 2, users no more need to search their products and create a new order every next time.
Purchasing Medical Supplements:
Apart from grocery shopping and buying skin care products, medicines are one of the biggest necessities to cater to. Routine medicines, in most cases, are to be purchased on a monthly basis. There are some health stabilizers (medicine for high BP, high sugar, antidepressants, painkillers, etc.) which people keep with them all the time. It, therefore, becomes very easy for the customers to maintain a shopping list of the frequently bought medicines beforehand and place an order instantly using this extension called Shopping List Manager for Magento 2.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
28 January, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- First release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor