Use this extension to restore orders that might have been cancelled by mistake. Extensive configurable options included for site admin.
OverviewBack to top
Consider a scenario where someone from your team, while working at the backend, accidentally cancels an order from a customer that was yet to be fulfilled. Since Magento does not allow you to restore cancelled orders by default, this would be a major issue as the customer would undoubtedly be upset at his order being cancelled without his permission.
Magento by default does not provide a function to undo cancelled orders. You can use this extension to perform the function for restoring orders that might have been cancelled by mistake.
Despite what many will suggest in various forums, to un-cancel orders, you need not to make any dangerous operations in your database.
Manipulating orders direct in the database can be very dangerous, because Magento has a very complex database structure and many database tables are linked with key fields. If even one of these key fields get disturbed, it can happen that the entire database does not work anymore and as result the database would be useless!
- With this extension you can un-cancel one, more than one or all orders at once based on your needs.
- Admin can configure whether to restore the cancelled order to its previous or any other state.
- Whether to add order status comments is also configurable.
- Admin can opt to choose whether of not to notify customer about this operation.
Typical examples for "Undo Cancel Orders"
- When you are managing orders for your store, often it happens that you cancel a customer's order by mistake. This may result in annoying customer and loss of orders as well. You can avoid this with the help of this extension.
- Another example would be if you edit an order it goes into cancel state, if the site admin wants or the customer changes mind to use the original order it cannot be done without this extension.
This extension only works with the orders cancelled from the Magento Admin Area and NOT from the database directly.
For Magento (1.x & 2.0) Design, Development & Customization please visit us at: http://www.folio3.com/magento-development
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Folio3 Restore Cancelled Order module gives the Magento e-commerce website owner the ability to restore any accidentally canceled order.